tModLoader [Heavily WIP] The Minepack!

Minesap

Terrarian
The Minepack!

Heyo and welcome to The Minepack!
Like really any mod this one focuses on adding a lot more content for Terraria.
Currently there is no theme to it but that most likely will be subject to change once I start getting bosses in.
I'm planning to release the mod soon to the public once I hit a certain amount of items & NPCs.

Spriters and Coders are needed, please PM me here or on the discord
if you are interested. If you have questions please refer
to the FAQ section of this post!

The Minepack Discord
Discord Server: https://discord.gg/gGvaSQt

Currently what the mod has to offer:
•40+ Items (9 are unobtainable for coding reasons, for now.)
•1 New Enemy
•New Drops from Vanilla Mobs

Tier Related Items:
Tier 0 - Gelatinous
oN6zeAp.png

Gelatinous items are a tier at around gold, except that it is much faster use time & slightly more damaging.
Gelatinous Armour will be coming soon once it has been animated & sprited.

(from left to right)
Gelatinous Bar - Crafted with 4 Gel @ a Solidifier, used to craft gelatinous stuff
Gelatinous Katana - Crafted with 12 Gelatinous Bars @ a Solidifier, basic sword that auto-swings
Gelatinous Pickaxe - Crafted with 15 Gelatinous Bars @ a Solidifier, 55% Pickaxe power
Gelatinous Hammer - Crafted with 12 Gelatinous Bars @ a Solidifier, 65% Hammer power
Slimy Yoyo - Crafted with 10 Gelatinous Bars & a Yoyo String @ a Solidifier, basic yoyo that drips down harmless slime
Gelatinous Axe - Crafted with 13 Gelatinous Bars @ a Solidifier, 60% Axe power

Tier 1 - Zephyte

AEpyIig.png

Zephyte tier items are fast and cause a lot of DPS. This tier is after Demonite/Crimtane and is before Hellstone.
The ore currently isn't implemented yet but it will spawn when the first(?) boss of the mod is killed.
Zephyr Armour will be coming soon once it has been animated & sprited.

Zephyte also comes with it's own custom rarity Zephyr Blue!
Lg5aSYl.png

(from left to right)
Zephyte Bar - Crafted with 4 Zephyte Ore @ any Anvil, used to craft Zephyte Items & future Hardmode items
Zephyte Pickaxe - Crafted with 15 Zephyte Bars @ any Anvil, 90% Pickaxe power
Zephyte Hamaxe - Crafted with 13 Zephyte Bars @ any Anvil, 110% Axe power & 95% Hammer power
Zephyr Bolt - Not coded in
Zephyte Broadsword - Not coded in
Zephyte Claymore - Not coded in
Galewind - Not coded in

Tier (?) - Galactanite
bKH9ufX.png

(from left to right)
WIP

The Minepack Team
@Minesap (me) - Coder & Founder of the mod
@DWShin - Spriter

Currently the team only consists of me and DWShin, if you would like to join
and help us read the FAQ section of this post.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q - When will the mod be out/updated?
A - Well the mod will be released/updated once I feel that there is enough content for the first version and or if the update is ready.
Me and my team have lives outside of coding so please don't ask us to release/update the mod.

Q - Can I sprite for the mod?
A - I welcome any sprites for the mod as long as they meet the mods' standards. If you do create a sprite
you will be credited for it in the "Special Thanks" section of the post! Otherwise if you want to
actively sprite for this mod we may consider accepting you into the dev team.

Q - Can I code for the mod?
A - I only really would accept code from others if they were on the dev team, some exceptions could be made. If we do use your
code then you will be credited for it in the "Special Thanks" section of the post! Otherwise if you want to
actively code for this mod we may consider accepting you into the dev team.

Q - Can I join the dev team?
A - Currently we are in need of spriters and coders since it's only me and one other person working on the mod. If
you are interested in actively coding or spriting for the mod please PM me here or on the discord!

Q - Can I make a suggestion for the mod?
A - Of course! We always take suggestions into account while creating the mod. Although please do not demand
us to use your suggestion.

Q - This (insert thing here) is too unbalanced and breaks other mods, please balance it!
A - We do balance testing always but please do remember that this mod is balanced only around itself and vanilla Terraria.

Q - This (insert thing here) doesn't work in multiplayer!
A - This mod is not optimized for multiplayer so bugs may occur, if they do you can report them here or on the discord. Just make sure
that the issue hasn't been reported before and that you do not pester us about it. Multiplayer bug fixes are not the priority here.

Special Thanks
Kachow (who isn't on TCF) - for coding various items

If I missed you please do let me know so I can add you here!​

Last edited:
Sounds pretty gay

@Maxii

Statements such as this do not help anyone. Since you are relatively new, you may not know that we require members to treat each other with mutual respect. As part of the Forum Culture we foster here.

You are welcome to criticize the Mod and offer suggestions on how to improve it, or say why you don't like it. But referring to a person or even their content as "gay" is very disrespectful. Please keep this in mind in your future posts. You may refer to the Rules & Culture here for more details, which I recommend you read if you haven't already: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-community-rules-culture-please-read.53/

@Maxii

Statements such as this do not help anyone. Since you are relatively new, you may not know that we require members to treat each other with mutual respect. As part of the Forum Culture we foster here.

You are welcome to criticize the Mod and offer suggestions on how to improve it, or say why you don't like it. But referring to a person or even their content as "gay" is very disrespectful. Please keep this in mind in your future posts. You may refer to the Rules & Culture here for more details, which I recommend you read if you haven't already: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/terrarian-community-rules-culture-please-read.53/

Ohhhhkayyyy

Haven't updated the post for a while, I'll get to it once we get in more items & NPCs
Here is a spoiler of items that are in game so far, (excluded 5 because they possibly will be removed)

(Gelatinous Bar texture is bugging in game, it shouldn't have those random pixels around it)

edb9032a78af38e6b00713f597beadb0.png

Back
Top Bottom