tModLoader Heavy-Duty Weapons Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

vizthex

Duke Fishron
Hey everyone, I made my first mod! :D I'm still new to modding (and I'm still terrible at spriting) so it IS WIP and hasn't got tons of stuff atm...but I worked hard on it.

The mod (Working title was TerraBricks, that's why the filename doesn't match) adds heavy-duty version of weapons & tools (eventually, soon as I figure out how to make tools).
You make these by first making Heavy Duty Bars, which is 2 of the bar at an Anvil (I want to add my own crafting station soon though, so that will change when I figure it out.)

There's also a couple "novelty" weapons as I like to call them.
To make each weapon, simply combine the regular version (Such as an Iron Broadsword), 4 of the Heavy Duty Bar, and 3 wood at an Anvil (Currently Copper, Tin and Iron are supported.)

For the "novelty" weapons, it's 4 of the brick at a workbench (Currently there's Dirt, Acorn, Wood, Gel, and Stone bricks) [In that order, tier-wise.]

That's all for now, but I'll be working on it over time.

(If you want to find the recipes, use Recipe Browser or ask the Guide.)

NOTE: tModLoader won't let me publish the mod, that's why it's not there. Sorry about that.

Changelog:
v0.1 - Initial release.

Download:

Attachments

• HeavyDutyWeapons v0.1.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 109
What's the error that TModloader gives you when you try to publish the mod?

Good to see you here again. The site where you generate (what I assume is the description) won't let me sign into Steam to make the thing I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom