Official Heavy Hearts, The Passing of Jestex

Large F.png

F, I hope he goes to Heaven.

holy hell, i just joined this forum to post on this
i didn't even know the existence of this person and i'm very very sad to hear this event happening
i feel guilty for not knowing this person, but it isnt my fault. dont take this as a ''mean thing''
i know everybody talked about this event, but i couldnt resist posting this here
it feels really bad that one of the goldmines and amaizing inspiration for this community has fallen down to this
rest in peace, you didnt deserve this.
same

I haven't met him, but I'm still sad that someone dies. I hope I go to the best possible place to have the best life possible again.
;(
I hope he goes to a good heaven.

This came out of nowhere to me.

This is the first time I've visited this site and I wanted to check out the art submissions on this forums, and came across this.
It's been a few years since I've been active here so I pretty much lost touch with the people here. All I know that I've followed Jestex for quite a while. I remember him being a talented sprite artist and generally a really cool guy. Wow. The years I've been inactive here, I was definitely going through some dark times; and I really could have gone Jestex's way if it weren't for my friends in real life. 17-19 were really trying times for me. It pains me to hear that someone around my age had lost their battle. Goddamn this is so sad...

Rest in peace Jestex.

Although Jestex is not hearing us at all and Heaven (as well as Hell) I guess is just a myth and that just was a dead end, he still was a such talented spriter and a good person and friend as well.
And as a smart person said: don't cry because it is over, be happy because it has happened.
Never knew him though.

I've been new to this forum, but I got very sad when I didn't get to see Jestex online, so I have to look for the members who are online to this forum. I tried the website out on customizing the terraria logo and customizing my emoticon. I missed you very much, Jestex....`:(

I lost a brother to suicide. It sucks, and I get it.

I hope all of you, and his family, will find joy in the memories you have of him, and that they would be a constant reminder of an amazing friendship, and an amazing team.

My condolences.

Edit: holy :red: this is really old, I didn’t notice.

This was just necro-ed, so I might as well ask, how’s everyone doing now? I hope you all are doing well.

Back
Top Bottom