PS4 Heccing game keeps freezing

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
Ok, so me and my brother was playing Hardcore on normal mode. So i started to go to the right after making a bow, and it froze.

We closed the game

Next, we joined in, and we had NO HECCING STUFF. I was very pissed, same with my brother. Then, we decided to go to the left and we found a pinky. When we were just about to kill it, the game froze. We waited this time, and it unfroze. Then it jumped to night. Our characters died.

Please fix this bug, it sucks

P.S I have updated it to 1.3.1

So, if you dont know, i was having problems getting to my house at the side in my terrarian map(kept on freezing, i swear i made a thread for it but i can't find it) . Me and my brother thought "It's probably the banners, we need to blow it up." So my brother goes ahead and blows a tree up. Then he went over to my house, and he can go to that area. Then tons of visual glitches happened. When i get the time, im going to put a picture of this madness.

P.S if a mod can find the thread where i remember posting the first part of the story on, move this all to there and delete this thread.

So, I’m having a similar issue with my legacy map that I keep all my items on. Today I started to clear thing out. Turns out the trees are causing the glitch. Try clearing them out, it may just be normal trees but I need to check my map more. Good luck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 73
So, I’m having a similar issue with my legacy map that I keep all my items on. Today I started to clear thing out. Turns out the trees are causing the glitch. Try clearing them out, it may just be normal trees but I need to check my map more. Good luck.
Yup, normal trees.

Back
Top Bottom