Weapons & Equip Helicopter Staff

Fortanono 🌳

Retinazer
So, what came to mind for me is that the Wall of Flesh does not have a summoning weapon. This is not here to discuss a Summoner Emblem, as many people have already discussed that, but I thought about this. Many people thought of a Hungry Staff, but none of the WoF drops are related to the Wall itself. They are all either futuristic or steampunk-themed. So, I cam up with this: A Hardmode tier upgrade to the Hornet and Imp Staff.

Helicopter Staff
Dropped from Wall of Flesh, 12.5% chance (the other stuff would also be a 12.5% chance, and the Summoner Emblem using the missing 8th slot)
24 summon damage
Summons a helicopter to bomb your foes
Basically, it acts like the Hornet/Imp Staff summon, except it shoots rockets that have an explosion radius the size of a Grenade and don't destroy blocks.

What do you think?

It's a not bad idea, but why helicopters? I don't have anything against, but why?
Well, I thought of something "futuristic". My original idea was the Robot Staff, but I didn't like that since it would most likely be a ground minion, so I created this.

Helicopter staff sounds like something that would drop from elfcopter. Maybe instead it could be a little floating robot?

I quite like this. A little floating robot or helicopter or something that shoots tiny missiles at your enemies would be cool, and I like having a summoner drop from WoF. This is somewhat well thought out, but you should perhaps procure a sprite, and add the rest of the stats so we can make sure it's at a lower tier than the Spider/Queen Spider staff?

I quite like this. A little floating robot or helicopter or something that shoots tiny missiles at your enemies would be cool, and I like having a summoner drop from WoF. This is somewhat well thought out, but you should perhaps procure a sprite, and add the rest of the stats so we can make sure it's at a lower tier than the Spider/Queen Spider staff?
The rest of the minion's stats are the same as other minions. (35 use time, 10 mana, 2 knockback)

Back
Top Bottom