Hell Blazing Molten Armor - Texture Minipack

I love this texture pack. Molten Armor is one of my least favorite armors in vanilla Terraria, so this is definitely an improvement for me.

Unfortunately, this doesn't have the body sprites for female characters. I tried spriting it myself, but the results were really bad. As a placeholder, I went in the texture pack files, copied "Armor_Body_9.png" and renamed it "Female_Body_9.png" so females have the male body.

So, yeah, it would be cool to have female sprites, or at least give them the male ones if you don't want to sprite them.

Good job otherwise!

Unfortunately, this doesn't have the body sprites for female characters. I tried spriting it myself, but the results were really bad. As a placeholder, I went in the texture pack files, copied "Armor_Body_9.png" and renamed it "Female_Body_9.png" so females have the male body.

So, yeah, it would be cool to have female sprites, or at least give them the male ones if you don't want to sprite them.

Good job otherwise!
I'll get on that right away. Thanks for alerting me! :happy:

Hell Dungeon Armor F.png
Female Armor sprites done! Download the latest version of the pack now, unless you don't play as a female character, in which case it can wait. ;)

Attachments

• Dungeon Molten Armor.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 200
To whom it may concern: Dye works based on tinting existing colors based on saturation and/or a few other things. It works dynamically, so the only problem would be with dull, grey, and/or washed out sprites being less affected by dye.

Back
Top Bottom