Items Hell Cinders

Useful addition?

• Hell yes.

Votes: 47 90.4%
  • Hell no.

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters
Just wanted to let you know that it is in fact possible for a world to spawn without Hellforges. It happened to me just now. The ability to craft a Hellforge would have been a godsend, but now I'm doing a no-Hellforge Summoner run. Which is going to be a pain in the arse.
Aww, man... hopefully you can hold out for a few months...

In all honesty, though, nobody's going to judge you if you press the "bull:red:" button and import a Hellforge from another world. I'm still not sure that the craftable Hellforge is necessary when we can just guarantee at least one upon world generation, though.

In all honesty, though, nobody's going to judge you if you press the "bull:red:" button and import a Hellforge from another world. I'm still not sure that the craftable Hellforge is necessary when we can just guarantee at least one upon world generation, though.
I don't actually need a Hellforge for the run I'm doing, since none of the summoner equipment requires Chlorophyte. So I'm just treating this as a challenge run. Beating the WoF with only the Hornet and Slime Staffs is gonna be a :red: - no offense to any dogs here - but after that, it's smooth sailing. Apparently Mythril/Orichalcum can be smelted by a normal furnace, so that's lucky. Even if it can't, I can just fish up some gold/iron crates. A craftable Hellforge would be still be convenient, if nothing else.

Heyo. Since Hell Cinders are technically a form of wood, shouldn't they have an associated furniture set? Maybe have the furniture set spawn inside Hellstone Brick houses.

I like the furniture idea. Never can have enough :p
Maybe have the furniture set spawn inside Hellstone Brick houses.
Sounds like a great idea, so when you almost inevitably die being under prepared, you get spawn camped by the same monsters. Let's hope you can live long enough to break the bed. [Kind of a bit Totally exaggerated... But let's stick to being in a only valid in a room with user placed walls]

Sounds like a great idea, so when you almost inevitably die being under prepared, you get spawn camped by the same monsters. Let's hope you can live long enough to break the bed. [Kind of a bit Totally exaggerated... But let's stick to being in a only valid in a room with user placed walls]
I beg your pardon? I have no idea what you're trying to get at.

Back
Top Bottom