Weapons & Equip Hellbolt Greaves: Frostspark Boots + Lava Waders

If I need to start removing people from this thread, I will.

NONE OF THIS IS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO BE FIGHTING ABOUT.

I don't want to see any more hostility or excessive bickering in this thread.

If I need to start removing people from this thread, I will.

NONE OF THIS IS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO BE FIGHTING ABOUT.

I don't want to see any more hostility or excessive bickering in this thread.
Now I think thats a bit harsh, no one has said anything hostile since you last posted.

I don't understand why people think this is an op item to put in the game. what about last prism? ankh shield? cosmic car key? all this does is just combine two very useful items in which i would condone doing except at a price: it's a hardmode item that you can only craft in hardmode. the way I'd go about making the recipe is by adding that you need 2 dark shards and two light shards, which i think should give at least 1 extra attribute to the item. I'm not thinking of a 10% something, something like the dust projected from the boots cause a debuff like confuse.

I don't understand why people think this is an op item to put in the game. what about last prism? ankh shield? cosmic car key? all this does is just combine two very useful items in which i would condone doing except at a price: it's a hardmode item that you can only craft in hardmode. the way I'd go about making the recipe is by adding that you need 2 dark shards and two light shards, which i think should give at least 1 extra attribute to the item. I'm not thinking of a 10% something, something like the dust projected from the boots cause a debuff like confuse.
This was posted in 2015, please look at the dates on threads before replying.

As for the idea itself, I think that a player is either going to slap on the added tinker for a little bonus if they are wearing the frostspark boots in hardmode, but it's not going to turn the tables for anyone.

This was posted in 2015, please look at the dates on threads before replying.

As for the idea itself, I think that a player is either going to slap on the added tinker for a little bonus if they are wearing the frostspark boots in hardmode, but it's not going to turn the tables for anyone.
Good point about the tinker, if you have two different items in two different slots you could potentially have twice the tinker benefit. For example having a top of +8 Defense rather than just +4 Defense or +8% Attack/Speed/Movement as opposed to +4% Attack/Speed/Movement.
My point is really if you have two separate tinkers on two different items it would kinda mitigate the fact you can't combine them.
Let's be honest, how many times do we really use Water/Lava Walking?
"If its so useless why not just add it?" Because its a niche item just like Arctic Diving Gear
Arctic_Diving_Gear.png
, if you want to have basically unlimited breathing there's an option for that, if you want to walk on water then there's an option for that, too.

Also yeesh, yeah should've left this heated discussion buried under the dirt.

Good point about the tinker, if you have two different items in two different slots you could potentially have twice the tinker benefit. For example having a top of +8 Defense rather than just +4 Defense or +8% Attack/Speed/Movement as opposed to +4% Attack/Speed/Movement.
My point is really if you have two separate tinkers on two different items it would kinda mitigate the fact you can't combine them.
Let's be honest, how many times do we really use Water/Lava Walking?
"If its so useless why not just add it?" Because its a niche item just like Arctic Diving Gear
Arctic_Diving_Gear.png
, if you want to have basically unlimited breathing there's an option for that, if you want to walk on water then there's an option for that, too.

Also yeesh, yeah should've left this heated discussion buried under the dirt.

I decided to post again on this thread because i had ideas, i dont care when it was made, and there's arctic diving gear because of the fact you cant get a neptune's shell pre hardmode. and i love to use both these items and it is just a pain to have them take up two spaces instead of one. I'm not gonna change between the two, im gonna ask for them to have the ability to be combined instead.

Reactions: Bry
Back
Top Bottom