tAPI Hellevator Maker Bomb

Would you like an alternate to the Hellevator Maker Bomb?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sin Costan

Eye of Cthulhu
Hellevator Maker Bomb
By: Sin Costan

Introduction:

Have you ever wanted to make a Hellevator but you don't want to spend too much time into making them?
Well don't I have the solution for you! The Hellevator Maker Bomb!

What This Mod Does:

This mod allows you to make two types of Hellevator Makers, the Hellevator Bomb and the Hellevator Dynamite!

Hellevator Bomb - Consumable bomb that creates a medium sized hellevator (the width is the size of a regular bomb).
Bomb: 50, Demonite Bar: 10, Explosives: 1, Wire: 10

Hellevator Dynamite - Hardmode Hellevator Bomb that is not consumed on use and creates a large sized hellevator (the width is the size of a regular dynamite)
Hellevator Bomb: 1, Dynamite: 30, Hallowed Bar: 10, Hellstone Bar: 10, Soul of Fright: 15, Soul of Light: 10, Soul of Night: 10

As per request, here's a tiny preview of the Hellevator Maker!
5edoExM.gif

Want more creatively dumb ideas? Check out my WIP mod "The Collection of Fun Projectiles"!

Attachments

• HMB.tapi
    8 KB · Views: 1,590
Last edited:
Maybe increase the recipe for the Hellevator Bomb; I think this is more something you should get in Hardmode.

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought this was a suggestion.

Sprites could use some work.
(I looked in the code)

The projectile sprites don't really matter, as the projectile itself is using the vanilla bomb/dynamite texture because I set the projectile's type to the bomb/dynamite. It really woudn't make sense to change the item's texture file, so I set them as the vanilla bomb/dynamite.

Hi guys, I've been thinking of making alternate versions of these bombs that goes sideways, please vote what you think!

EDIT: Need to figure out how to change poll...
EDIT2: Can't figure out how to do it, so post your opinions please.

Last edited:
Poll is up! If there are at least 5 yes's then I will make the horizontal alternate to the Hellevator Bomb!

Well, that seemed to be voted on quite quickly... Can't seem to see if that is 14 maybes, 14 nos, 14 yeses because the poll allowed multiple votes... But I'll assume that was all for yes. Expect to see alternate hellevator bombs that go in 4 directions in the next update!

Well, that seemed to be voted on quite quickly... Can't seem to see if that is 14 maybes, 14 nos, 14 yeses because the poll allowed multiple votes... But I'll assume that was all for yes. Expect to see alternate hellevator bombs that go in 4 directions in the next update!
That's because the votes from the previous poll weren't removed.

By the way, that preview is :red:ing beautiful. ;(:dryadcry::merchantcry::nursecrying:~:cry:`:cry:

I'm definitely getting this mod once I've done my 1.3 playthrough and you update this to the latest tAPI of the time.

I have seen your mods and i will get them when i can get a computer that can handle the lag. Mine sucks. Good mod though!

Back
Top Bottom