Hello! ^_^

Hey Terrarians! I am fairly new to Terraria; I have it on my Kindle, so its mobile version. I have had it for about a month now and as of February 3rd I defeated the Wall of Flesh (twice) with the help of my friends! I am now on hard-mode, and have defeated many bosses before I went into hard-mode (Eye of Cthulhu, Brain of Cthulhu, Skeletron, Queen Bee, etc.) I have myself a Cutlass, Nightmare Pickaxe and a full suit of Shadow Armor, as well as many other full suits of armor that I don't use. But talking about myself isn't what I've come here for! I wanted some advice about Hard-Mode. Which bosses are there? How many new monsters, and which ones are they? What are any new biomes? Will anything happen to my world? Things like that. If you could please help me out with some advice and also maybe some things about these forums that would be helpful as well.

Thanks!
~Terraria_Girl_02

Don't know if this is in the right section. I guess a mod will decide.

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums and if you need help send me a PM and I'll answer best I can.

I believe this belong in the Introductions section, so in that case, I'll report it for staff's convenience. I mean, you are asking things regarding Terraria, and looking for help, but this should probably be moved.

Either way, welcome!

Welcome to The Terraria Community Forums! There is the destroyer, the twins, Skeletron Prime, Plantera, Golem, the Pumpkin Moon, and the Frost moon as hardmode bosses.

"Maybe I should actually get a life... ._."

I would not worry about that. In Terraria you have unlimited lives! (Unless you're going hardcore.)

Hello there new person! Welcome to the forums! If you become a regular here, you will likely see me around often. Same for pretty much all the others who have commented here, come to think of it.

Thanks!
[DOUBLEPOST=1423176294][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello there new person! Welcome to the forums! If you become a regular here, you will likely see me around often. Same for pretty much all the others who have commented here, come to think of it.

Ok then! Thanks!
[DOUBLEPOST=1423176327][/DOUBLEPOST]
Err... That smilie face... is it me or is it like it's flipping the finger. :eek:

Aw, don't scare newcomers away like that! :p
(I'm kidding! Please don't hit me.)
[DOUBLEPOST=1423176381][/DOUBLEPOST]
XDD

Hello and welcome to hell the forums!
If you need help just message me by clicking "Start a Conversation" under my profile picture.

As for the help you requested;

First things first, use that nightmare pickaxe to mine helstone and get a molten pickaxe. You'll need it to mine the hardmode ores (Cobalt and Palladium)
As for bosses you have;
The Destroyer
The Twins
Skeleton Prime
Plantera
Golem
Duke Fishron

Hope I helped at least a little :)

Hello and welcome to hell the forums!
If you need help just message me by clicking "Start a Conversation" under my profile picture.

As for the help you requested;

First things first, use that nightmare pickaxe to mine helstone and get a molten pickaxe. You'll need it to mine the hardmode ores (Cobalt and Palladium)
As for bosses you have;
The Destroyer
The Twins
Skeleton Prime
Plantera
Golem
Duke Fishron

Hope I helped at least a little :)

Helped tons! Thanks! I find it a bit hard to get the Hellstone ores because every time you mine an ore it turns into a lava block. My bro was about to give me a Molten Pickaxe which he'd gotten from his friend who is "good" in Terraria in my opinion. Anyways, Ive killed The Destroyer twice now and nearly got the Twins trying to get some Souls of Might. How do you spawn Plantera?

Helped tons! Thanks! I find it a bit hard to get the Hellstone ores because every time you mine an ore it turns into a lava block. My bro was about to give me a Molten Pickaxe which he'd gotten from his friend who is "good" in Terraria in my opinion. Anyways, Ive killed The Destroyer twice now and nearly got the Twins trying to get some Souls of Might. How do you spawn Plantera?
After you defeat all the mechs, you go into the jungle and look for Plantera bulbs, and destroy them.

Once you beat all 3 mechanical bosses a message will appear at the bottom left of your screen saying "The jungle grows restles...". Once you get that, go into the underground jungle and look for a semi large pink glowing bulb which will be named Planteras Bulb. Take a pickaxe and mine it. Plantera will come in shortly after that.

Back
Top Bottom