PC Hello, Awesome people!

AngelDoesStuffs

Terrarian
Overworld_Logo_05_23_2019_3_54_32.png
Hi!~ I'm AngelDoesStuffs~, I don't do a whole lot. I used to play Terraria a whole lot, but then I fell out of the habit because I had no-one left to play it with. I've recently decided to get back into it and thought there's no better place to be than a wonderful community that enjoys the game as much as I do! I'm an artist and musician (not by profession) so you may see some original works coming from me, but also maybe not because I'm exorbitantly lazy~

That's all I had to say, really, Stay awesome everyone!~

Hi!~ I'm AngelDoesStuffs~, I don't do a whole lot. I used to play Terraria a whole lot, but then I fell out of the habit because I had no-one left to play it with. I've recently decided to get back into it and thought there's no better place to be than a wonderful community that enjoys the game as much as I do! I'm an artist and musician (not by profession) so you may see some original works coming from me, but also maybe not because I'm exorbitantly lazy~

Welcome to the forums, Angel. I hope your stay is satisfying `:)

Last edited:

Hi @AngelDoesStuffs, welcome to the forums. :merchantsmile:

Back
Top Bottom