Hello :D

Katie

Official Terrarian
Hello everybody - My name is Katie - I am a massive fan of terraria having clocked about 800 hours!!! Haha just getting back into it and decided to join a forum. Also thinking about starting a youtube channel and have started streaming on twitch too.... I'm still a novice at both of these but I am enjoying it :D My twitch name is Noodlerabbit88 if you want to take a look :)

Anyway I'm gonna go take a look around :D

Yes 1.3 is so cool, every time a new patch comes a long I start a new character so that I can enjoy the content properly. I am dying ALL the time! Haha it's hilarious and just for fun I am keeping he tombstones lying around. That might not work out so well once the blood moon rises or something. Zombies with weapons argh!! Run away!!

Ah yes, Expert Mode, my bane. I'm the one tester for Re-logic that is too unskilled to play on that mode ._. Dont blame me for any issues with it :D

Well I play Terraria really slowly so I don't mind if I don't manage bosses for ages. Those antlions chargers and swarmers are terrifying lol!

Well, I took a break after TCF came out, got sucked into TF2 and Robocraft (put 360+ hours in them). And I started playing again since 1.3 came out(joined the forums 1 week before the release).
And the update's just awesome. Started my work on a tree-house and discovered a floating island above it, when I was at the top. The only thing I don't like about the update, is there isn't still any summoner gear before defeating Queen Bee (or farming for the Slime Staff). But otherwise the update is great.
Well I play Terraria really slowly so I don't mind if I don't manage bosses for ages. Those antlions chargers and swarmers are terrifying lol!
You can use a cactus sword for swarmers, but avoid the chargers at all cost.

And a pro tip in expert mode: Stock up on grenades early game. They are so good against the stronger enemies (and they are very cheap).

And a pro tip in expert mode: Stock up on grenades early game. They are so good against the stronger enemies (and they are very cheap).

Oh awesome! I have only ever used grenades in the brain of Cthulu fight but ended up hurting myself more.... Sticky grenades and practise!!! I am so enjoying this game, I am looking forward to Terraria 2!

Oh awesome! I have only ever used grenades in the brain of Cthulu fight but ended up hurting myself more.... Sticky grenades and practise!!! I am so enjoying this game, I am looking forward to Terraria 2!
You will spend abput 75 silver for grenades, but get a few gold in return. And grenades are super-reliable in expert mode. You can kill anything with them. Other early-game weapons usually do 1-9 damage to others, while grenades do atleast 50.

Thank you for the advice, I will keep you posted - see how many of my own grenades kill me!

Hows it going, havnt played much in Expert. I have 137 hours logged right now, and Im loving the 1.3 update so far. Ill have to look you up on twitch sometime

It's pretty slow haha - I am trapped with hard enemies all round so I do a bit of digging and then come back to build a bit more. I hope I'm not too boring in these early days but I have a microphone up and running (bit of a crap one) and I ramble a lot :p Would be fun to see you there, make sure you say hello in chat since I don't get a notification if someone new comes in :)

Well I'm about to go to bed - 1.45am here haha :D Enjoy Terraria... I managed to drown (again) moments before I was talking about how I had drowned in the first few minutes of starting up this new game. I would never survive hardcore!

Back
Top Bottom