Hello everyone... I made an adventure map. It´s my first one, and I hope it´s fun.

If you want please tell me. Do y´all want a part 2?

• Yes!

• No. Its baaaad...

• I dont care...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dark Artist

Terrarian
For anyone who wants to try it... Send me a message, (Better in Discord, same name, same profile picture) and I Will send you the world file!
It has a LOT of secrets... And a secret ending that needs you to find one of the secrets.
Thanks for reading.

Bye!

For anyone who wants to try it... Send me a message, (Better in Discord, same name, same profile picture) and I Will send you the world file!
It has a LOT of secrets... And a secret ending that needs you to find one of the secrets.
Thanks for reading.

Bye!
Hi there @Dark Artist, it would be great if you could include some screenshots of the map to give people a little info about it. Also, it's possible for you to upload .wld files here so that interested members could download it right away and play. If you do that, I can move this to the Map Creations section (please don't create a new thread there, I can move this current thread).

Hi there @Dark Artist, it would be great if you could include some screenshots of the map to give people a little info about it. Also, it's possible for you to upload .wld files here so that interested members could download it right away and play. If you do that, I can move this to the Map Creations section (please don't create a new thread there, I can move this current thread).
We have… A Good ol´ bunker... And I Will send the camp in a lil´ while!
Capture 2020-06-12 09_38_38.png

Back
Top Bottom