Hello everyone my I am a new content creator:"Chalkan" and I WILL BEAT MASTER MODE IN HARDCORE!

Chalkan

Terrarian
Before I start here is our channel's link: Chalkan I would be very happy if you check out the content and maybe support us throught this bumpy ride. :D

Although my early master mode plans failed I thought maybe I can find some support throught this forum. My first thread got some answers and I was surprised someone even asked the link of my channel so I wanted to introduce myself a little.

My channel name is Chalkan and even though English is not my first language I am trying my best to make my content great. Youtube's algorithm is making my life really hard and it is nearly impossible to make my videos be shown. Right now only I am posting videos however channel also belongs to my friend too. We create all sorts of content ranging from: Minecraft, CS:GO, TF2, EtG and a lot of roguelikes... However our channel's star is definetly TERRARIA and it will always stay like that. Our favourite game has always been Terraria and it will always stay like that. We have so many great memories playing Terraria so I hope I can get more memories with more people, like you!

Right now I started doing my first hardcore play through and I got to Wall of Flesh easily but for 4 days I'll wait... I'll wait for Journey's End AND when it comes out I will start doing a new series and I WILL BEAT MASTER MODE IN HARDCORE!

Hope you enjoy the content and hope we can have more fun memories in Terraria together...

Last edited:
Master mode is a mode, just like expert mode. You have to choose one or the other.

Anyways, Good Luck with your channel :D

Back
Top Bottom