Hello Everyone, My Name Is PythonGB - An Introduction!

• Extremely skilled when it comes to commentary
  • Absolutely hilerious
  • Uprising star on Youtube
I wish you the best of luck for the future. Enjoy the great community here on TCF and continue being the awesome guy on YouTube you are!

Thank you so much Baum! I do appreciate that! I've watched a few of your videos as well! Very well produced and enjoyable to watch! Very skilled with the Melee class as well, haha! Good luck with your modded series bud! :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1417778096][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi famous person! :D

Well hello there my friend! :)

Hey man I actually just started watching your videos and you are actually very entertaining to watch, that as well as informative, I loveed watching your finale episode! You beat All those bosses man that was crazy to watch!

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate that! Yeah, that finale episode for my old LP was by far and away the most fun I've had on Terraria so far! Here's to 1.3 being even more epic! :D

Oh. My. Freaking. God. You are my favorite EVER!!! You're such a good sport I could never make such good videos!!! Also, what recording system do you use??? Tbh, I have actually dreamed of playing with you on a server... Your just a :red:ing genius about Terraria and couldn't get better!!! Thanks for continually making great videos!!! Your awesome!

You are well known

41 73 20 61 6c 77 61 79 73 2c 20 73 74 69 63 6b 20 61 20 70 6c 61 6e 74 20 69 6e 20 74 68 65 20 63 6f 72 6e 65 72 21 (Translate from Hexacode)

Hello everyone! My name is PythonGB (better known as Python) and I am really happy to be part of this brilliant community. I absolutely love Terraria. I've logged well over 500 hours on the game and I've enjoyed every single one of them. I know it might not be as long as a lot of you guys but I've still enjoyed it!

I've been making Terraria videos for a long time now, mostly Let's Plays but I also dabble with the odd Terraria Mini Game or Mythbuster video as well. Recently, I've started livestreaming Terraria as well so I can interact with you guys on the fly and again, it's really fun! Sometimes, it's by myself, sometimes it's with other well known Terraria content creators! :)

I'm currently running my Warrior (Melee Class) Playthrough and a Ranger (Ranged Class) Playthrough and I'm having an immense amount of fun playing through them!

On an unrelated note, I don't know about you guys but I'm extremely hyped for the upcoming 1.3 update. There appears to be a whole bunch of awesome stuff being added and changed in the game and I can't wait! Congrats and thanks to the guys at Re-Logic for continuing to support such an amazing game! :)

About Me / Summary:
- I'm 19 years old! (Most people seem to think I sound older than I am, which is kind of odd)
- I also enjoy Minecraft and First Person Shooters (Call of Duty & Destiny are my favourites)
- I tend to stream Terraria on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- I tend to upload Terraria every few days on YouTube (Terraria, X, X, Terraria, etc...)

Be sure to make yourself known here and if you have any questions or responses, just leave them and I'll do my best to monitor this thread and respond to as many of you guys as possible! I love the Terraria community and I can't wait to interact with you guys here! Thanks for taking the time to read my intro! :D
Welcome to the forums :3.
And good luck with your You Tube Channel as well. So far I only have one sub, but yet 1K views xD.

Wow- the real deal, huh? I have a suggestion for you. I want you to have a friend make a trap-maze for you, and then you try to go through it. The video would be shiz-larious!

Back
Top Bottom