Hello Everyone, My Name Is PythonGB - An Introduction!

I have been watching your videos....

I like them! I'm a long time fan, and I completed your 1.2.4 series! Haha,I like the part when you got the horseman's blade just on the last episode!

Python, i think you should do the Drow Challenge, Fully Underground. Can start with mining helmet. Wander into a cave and never come out. Can surface after WOF

I have been watching your videos....

I like them! I'm a long time fan, and I completed your 1.2.4 series! Haha,I like the part when you got the horseman's blade just on the last episode!

Haha! Thanks man! Yeah, sometimes my luck on Terraria doesn't quite go my way and I wind up getting things in the wrong order as a result! :D

Remember. NPCS teleport to their house if you are far enough away. So, NPCs are always a option. Bosses become hard, as tools are weak. No Sky island tresures for a Drow, bound to the underground.
Good Luck! :D

I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS! You are defiantly the first one I see for updates on youtube, you should do a "I think serious" series or a "Prediction" for the new updates, and the portal gun is DEFIANTLY going to be included, I think it is going to teleport you to the moon for the lunar boss battle, Who else thinks this? :D i <3 You pyton

I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS! You are defiantly the first one I see for updates on youtube, you should do a "I think serious" series or a "Prediction" for the new updates, and the portal gun is DEFIANTLY going to be included, I think it is going to teleport you to the moon for the lunar boss battle, Who else thinks this? :D i <3 You pyton

Cheers man, I really appreciate the kind and supportive words. It means a lot to me! I already think there's plenty of other YouTubers who produce videos regarding upcoming updates and features, TheGullOfDoom, Hero and MeetYourDemize are among my favourites! :D

First hero, now python, who's next?

500 hours? PFFFFFFFFFFFT. I haz 1000, yolo. #nolife #weneedhashtaging

First hero, now python, who's next?

500 hours? PFFFFFFFFFFFT. I haz 1000, yolo. #nolife #weneedhashtaging

Haha, it's nice to have a place where players, YouTubers and everyone else in the Terraria community can come together as one! :D

Back
Top Bottom