Hello Everyone, My Name Is PythonGB - An Introduction!

CANT BELIEVE YOU JOINED THE FORUMS, im so excited to see all these youtubers come together to see the 1.3 spoilers. Love your vids python. i shared your youtube channel to everyone i knew!!!!!!

Haha, cheers man! I'm excited to see everyone here as well! Thanks for the kind words my friend! :D

Hi!! I love your work a lot. I'm watching your 1.2.4 LP right now, and it's really cool. Keep up the good work.

I love your LP series, most entertaining by far!

Are you going to go the mage/summoner playthrough after ranger or will you take a break to wait for 1.3? :)

I love your LP series, most entertaining by far!

Are you going to go the mage/summoner playthrough after ranger or will you take a break to wait for 1.3? :)

Cheers buddy! Since 1.3 is a little while away, I'll likely wind up doing one of those two playthroughs. Depends how I'm feeling at the time :)

Hello, nice to see some prominent Youtubers here on the forums. While I've never been a big youtube watcher,(mainly because once I start its hard to leave hehehe) I've watched your videos and they are pretty good only one pet peeve... sometimes your inventory gets crowded and you don't store / clean out until its completely full...

Hello, nice to see some prominent Youtubers here on the forums. While I've never been a big youtube watcher,(mainly because once I start its hard to leave hehehe) I've watched your videos and they are pretty good only one pet peeve... sometimes your inventory gets crowded and you don't store / clean out until its completely full...

Hi! Yeah, it's nice to be part of this community. And yeah, my inventory does tend to get clogged up but I tend to clear it out off-camera so I don't bore people with my constant sorting of my items, haha! Thanks for the kind words! :D

Hey Python! :) Absolutely love your channel! :D Been there since 10k :)! Your channel has grown a lot! I have to say that you are by far one of the best Terraria-ers ( i guess thats a word xD) by far. Your new challenge is epic too! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome and thanks for the kind words! I do appreciate it! :D
Hello my name is liam and by far you are my favorite Youtuber and Terraria is one of my favorite games.I have a question can you make s server for all your subs please.Also i have a Minecraft and Terraria youtube channel too do you think maybe can you check it out hit the link if you want to https://www.youtube.com/user/rocketldg .Do you think you can upload 2 videos a day? ,and by the way welcome to the forums!

Back
Top Bottom