• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Hello Everyone, My Name Is PythonGB - An Introduction!

Pixel

Terrarian
Ah, PythonGB. Well I'm glad to see you strolling about in these forums, I personally love your videos. Enjoy being in these forums, I'm sure you'll get along well.

darthmorf

Staff member
Hello! I'm already subbed to your channel, nice stuff. How do I get onto that server that you and pedguin play minigames on?

Terrariansrule

Terrarian
Yore my favourite terraria YouTuber ahhh awesome when did you come on can you put up a video of how to download n terraria on Windows 8.1
[DOUBLEPOST=1417289872][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks for the kind words buddy! And yeah, everyone is entitled to their opinions, I respect that. I just happen to really like that g oops deleted someone's stuff but you're still best terrarian ever.

merp

Skeletron Prime
Hi, I watch you videos quite often, you're one of the few terraria youtubers that I actually find their videos interesting ._.

4tehLolz

Eye of Cthulhu
Yo! Never realised you were on TCF! Welcome! Your videos are awesome and you are skilled at Terraria. I gave played for about 900 hrs and still never got all the endgame items ( RNG hates me). After my 100 the pirate army or so I got a coin gun. Anyway, hope you carry on making great videos - some other Terraria you tubers are waiting for 1.3, but You are always active!

PythonGB

Skeletron
My apologies for not being too active on this thread recently. Been a bit busy in real life with my job. Got Christmas coming up as well so still quite busy but I'll do my best to be a bit more active on this thread! Thanks for all the warm welcomes and for the support my friends, I do appreciate it! :D

jacob olson

Terrarian
Hey man I actually just started watching your videos and you are actually very entertaining to watch, that as well as informative, I loveed watching your finale episode! You beat All those bosses man that was crazy to watch!

Top Bottom