1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone, My Name Is PythonGB - An Introduction!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PythonGB, Sep 29, 2014.

1. minecraftlord19

minecraftlord19 Terrarian

your videos are all awesome thought

2. Pixel

Pixel Terrarian

Ah, PythonGB. Well I'm glad to see you strolling about in these forums, I personally love your videos. Enjoy being in these forums, I'm sure you'll get along well.

3. darthmorf

darthmorf Party Girl

Hello! I'm already subbed to your channel, nice stuff. How do I get onto that server that you and pedguin play minigames on?

4. You are too awesome.

5. GrampaSwood

GrampaSwood Official Terrarian

Hi PythonGB Love ur vids do you know ANY new spoilers for 1.3??

6. PythonGB

PythonGB Skeletron

Haha, I wish! Sure would be nice to have some fresh spoilers for 1.3! I feel like it's been quiet for like 3 weeks now... :)

7. CraftedNightmare Here!

CraftedNightmare Here! Official Terrarian

I don't know who's better at playing Terraria than you!

8. Can I Get Uhhh

Can I Get Uhhh Spazmatism

Hello, Python!

9. Terrariansrule

Terrariansrule Terrarian

Yore my favourite terraria YouTuber ahhh awesome when did you come on can you put up a video of how to download n terraria on Windows 8.1
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 29, 2014 ---

Can I Get Uhhh likes this.
  10. Sharanga Duck

Sharanga Duck Plantera

There's one on his second channel on how to install N Terraria.

11. Terrariansrule

Terrariansrule Terrarian

I know but its not Windows 8.1 so it's different to download

12. Sharanga Duck

Sharanga Duck Plantera

I might make a tutorial since I have a Windows 8.1, but I don't have the time. If I do then I will link you to it.

13. Terrariansrule

Terrariansrule Terrarian

Nice thanks buddy

14. SpectreFKD

SpectreFKD Headless Horseman

Hola python :p

15. merp

merp Skeletron Prime

Hi, I watch you videos quite often, you're one of the few terraria youtubers that I actually find their videos interesting ._.

16. 4tehLolz

4tehLolz Eye of Cthulhu

Yo! Never realised you were on TCF! Welcome! Your videos are awesome and you are skilled at Terraria. I gave played for about 900 hrs and still never got all the endgame items ( RNG hates me). After my 100 the pirate army or so I got a coin gun. Anyway, hope you carry on making great videos - some other Terraria you tubers are waiting for 1.3, but You are always active!

17. BaumProductions

BaumProductions Plantera

• Extremely skilled when it comes to commentary
    • Absolutely hilerious
    • Uprising star on Youtube
    I wish you the best of luck for the future. Enjoy the great community here on TCF and continue being the awesome guy on YouTube you are!

Can I Get Uhhh, Exant and Coolgum15 like this.
  18. PythonGB

PythonGB Skeletron

My apologies for not being too active on this thread recently. Been a bit busy in real life with my job. Got Christmas coming up as well so still quite busy but I'll do my best to be a bit more active on this thread! Thanks for all the warm welcomes and for the support my friends, I do appreciate it! :D

19. Ziggyzagoo

Ziggyzagoo Terrarian

Hi famous person! :D

20. jacob olson

jacob olson Terrarian

Hey man I actually just started watching your videos and you are actually very entertaining to watch, that as well as informative, I loveed watching your finale episode! You beat All those bosses man that was crazy to watch!