Hello everyone~

Hi~ I'm Esmerelda.
I'm a slime girl! :D
I played Terraria for a little while, since a little bit after the update that made lava slimes stop spewing lava when they die (Which was put in expert mode, ha ha). I can't recall what update that was, though. I got bored of the game in the 1.1 era, but the 1.3 update really got me excited to play it again. <3

I haven't been a part of the community before, though, so I'm new here. :D
I like making sprites. I've made a few since I've been here~ (Well... most are just edits.)
Slime Armor:
68c36755a6.png

Possible summoner headpieces for Hallowed and Chlorophyte armors:
fc29968a73.png

Me with an army of Pinky summons:
65f7485b2f.png
(For a Pinky Staff idea, of course. :3)
Granite Staff for summoning a Graphite Elemental minion:
de1ccb70ca.png

My preferred class is Summoner. I loved it when it was introduced, and I love that it's been fleshed out a bit more! Still needs a better starting option, though. I don't want to kill so many other slimes to get the staff! QQ (Also don't like going straight to Imps. It's kinda cheaty, like getting the Muramasa near the start of your game. :v) I'd also love it if there were more slime based items in the game, since they're a pretty prevalent part of the whole game (all that's missing is a slime for the sky/space biome. xD)

Anyway, I hope you all have a nice day!~

Welcome to the forums Esmerelda! Hope your stay at l'hotel de TCF est grand!

Perhaps we may see a sprite-related thread from you in the future ;) And I love the chlorophyte headgear - too cool. Perhaps if your interested in multiplayer, you'd be interested in a multiplayer Expert mode play through (Through steam, under the assumption that that's your main Terraria :p)?

Hey Esmeralda. Welcome to the forums! Nice art. If you'd like, you can post your sprites in their very own thread right here. Have fun browsing!
Oooo there's a nice guide there. Yay. <3 That should help me a lot. :3

Welcome to the forums Esmerelda! Hope your stay at l'hotel de TCF est grand!

Perhaps we may see a sprite-related thread from you in the future ;) And I love the chlorophyte headgear - too cool. Perhaps if your interested in multiplayer, you'd be interested in a multiplayer Expert mode play through (Through steam, under the assumption that that's your main Terraria :p)?
Sure, but if we do, I'll have to use a Mage Summoner sort of style, since the staff with the cute slimes is so hard to get. :3

Welcome to TCF and welcome back to Terraria Esmerelda!
Enjoy your stay and have fun!
2ez3ams.jpg

Also upgrading a slime staff into a pinky staff sounds like a neat idea!
So far, it's been pretty sweet! <3

The pinky staff wasn't so much for upgrading the Slime staff as it was for replacing it with a dungeon-level rare drop from a semi-rare monster. This was so it would free up the slime staff so beginner summoners can actually fight in Summon-damage only playthroughs, and generally allow more frequent use of the cute baby slimes without having to either A) go get lava, B) Find a trap, remove the trap, replace it with a slime statue to farm slimes with said trap, or C) Skip it, fish up a Reaver Shark, go for Imps.

Of course, that's just one of many ideas I've had.
Over in this thread: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/making-summoner-better-kek-sprites-needed.28480/
I've come up with a starting armor set for summoners, a Dungeon-level sentry staff, and a Pre-hardmode Summoner accessory, all of which fulfill something that is missing currently in the game. (More uses for Antlion mandibles + dungeon-level summoner item that isn't the Bewitching table (because everyone else gets about 2 items) + Pre-hardmode sentries, ha ha.)

I've also had some ideas for more slime weaponry, where each item is a different slime color, and indicates the strength of the item. (Green: Slime Staff, Blue: That slime armor in my first post up there, Red: Slime Hammer, Purple: Accessory similar to the Frog Legs, but not as good, Yellow: Slime Axe, Black: Slime Sword and a large, short yoyo based on the Mother Slime, Ice: Accessory that speeds you up while on Snow blocks, Sand: Same thing, but with sand, Spiked Ice: Same as Ice, but combined with something to make you get a Thorns buff, Jungle: Mage weapon that shoots green bouncy projectiles, Spiked Jungle: Ranger weapon that shoots darts, and King Slime: Prince Slime Staff (summons small King Slimes as minions. Probably a Hardmode staff made from a Slime Crown + 10 Shroomite + 5 Souls of Light ) There's still plenty for me to come up with, however, ha ha. )

Back
Top Bottom