1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rik Kirtaniya, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Rik Kirtaniya

Rik Kirtaniya Terrarian

Greetings, Terrarians!

It's been a few months I've been playing Terraria, and I'm really enjoying it. After my last world went into hardmode, I began another playthrough to redo things I was not quite satisfied with, such as my base. (Building in early hardmode with gastropods continuously firing at me was not very pleasant.) So, this is how it currently looks!

Capture 2019-03-21 20_05_02.png

Basically, I plan to build two tree-houses (one of plain living wood, another with living rich mahogany), one on each side, and join their branches above the shrine, and then build a cloud above with a castle on it. That's the plan for now. Any suggestions for improvement would be appreciated as well!

Other than that, I'm pretty excited about the 1.3.6 update! This forum looks like an amazing place, and I'm looking forward to make the most of my time here. Have a good day, everyone!

2. Defure

Defure Golem

Welcome to the forums, Rik! Would you like a dragon pic?

Rik Kirtaniya likes this.
  3. Rik Kirtaniya

Rik Kirtaniya Terrarian

Thank you!

Oh, sure! I'd even like a Dragon pet! :happy:

4. Defure

Defure Golem

Be careful not to cut yourself, he's sharp.
    [​IMG]

5. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi there Rik, welcome to the forum. :) What a wonderful build that you've shared, I love the colors.

6. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

Welcome to the forums, Rik! Good to have you here!

Anyway, your builds are really nice. I like your tree house with the bee hives.

7. Rik Kirtaniya

Rik Kirtaniya Terrarian

Moor Al-Malik and Unit One like this.
  8. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu