Hello everyone!

Rik Kirtaniya

Terrarian
Greetings, Terrarians!

It's been a few months I've been playing Terraria, and I'm really enjoying it. After my last world went into hardmode, I began another playthrough to redo things I was not quite satisfied with, such as my base. (Building in early hardmode with gastropods continuously firing at me was not very pleasant.) So, this is how it currently looks!

Capture 2019-03-21 20_05_02.png

Basically, I plan to build two tree-houses (one of plain living wood, another with living rich mahogany), one on each side, and join their branches above the shrine, and then build a cloud above with a castle on it. That's the plan for now. Any suggestions for improvement would be appreciated as well!

Other than that, I'm pretty excited about the 1.3.6 update! This forum looks like an amazing place, and I'm looking forward to make the most of my time here. Have a good day, everyone!

Greetings, Terrarians!

It's been a few months I've been playing Terraria, and I'm really enjoying it. After my last world went into hardmode, I began another playthrough to redo things I was not quite satisfied with, such as my base. (Building in early hardmode with gastropods continuously firing at me was not very pleasant.) So, this is how it currently looks!

View attachment 218377

Basically, I plan to build two tree-houses (one of plain living wood, another with living rich mahogany), one on each side, and join their branches above the shrine, and then build a cloud above with a castle on it. That's the plan for now. Any suggestions for improvement would be appreciated as well!

Other than that, I'm pretty excited about the 1.3.6 update! This forum looks like an amazing place, and I'm looking forward to make the most of my time here. Have a good day, everyone!
Hi there Rik, welcome to the forum. :) What a wonderful build that you've shared, I love the colors.

Back
Top Bottom