PC Hello everyone.

The Storm

Golem
I've been playing Terraria PC since 1.1, and currently have over 460 hours on Steam. I play mostly as a ranger but have sometimes switched to melee/ magic for certain events (Spectre and Solar flare armour are helpful). I tend to make my houses look semi-decent and develop them over time, with the middle of the house using basic wood and the outer layers being made of better materials. I play on normal mode most of the time as expert mode is a little tedious for me, but I would say I'm fairly decent at playing, having defeated the Moon Lord about 30 times (For those Luminite bullets).
Here's a few screenshots of some of my builds: https://imgur.com/a/WPwzoaA
I should've made an account sooner but atleast I got round to it.

Welcome to the forums, ASG! Would you like a dragon? And if you answer yes, don't worry if I take hours to provide it because I'm about to go to sleep right now.

Since you were fast enough.
night_lights_by_r8a_creations_dcypkj3-fullview.png

I don't make these, btw, I have no art skills, but I have collected probably close to 400 of them by now.

Hi there, ASG_102! Welcome to the forums! I also prefer being a ranger most of the time. Because melee is not my thing, it is my little brother. But I also quite often in magic too.

Back
Top Bottom