PC Hello everyone!

I'm Silven Calamity, yep that's my real name, and terraria has been my favorite game for so many years. I have a good understanding about the vanilla game and it's mechanics, but I'm a little new to mods. I am very new to these kinds of websites and I will like to know how this works. Anyone taking their time to tell me will be greatly appreciated ! 😊
Screenshot (200).png

This is one of my coolest builds.(I love building in terraria)

I just have two questions,

1-What kind of website is this?
2-What is it's main purpose?

I'm sure I can figure out everything else!:kingslime:
Hmm, how do I explain it. But here goes.

First, this is a website where you can post something. It can be just a simply comment, or something with content in it, like posting an art, playthrough video, or literally anything (just make sure it didn't violate the rule here, that's fine), and if people like it, you might get a reaction from it. In here, you can also gain title (the text below your username). The title you will get is depends on how much post you've made, reactions you have accumulated, or how long have you been the member of this community, and others. Here, unlike YouTube, IG, or FB, that separates the content and its comment, here, it's kinda mixed up, so after you post your content, then people comment it, you can post another content below it. Just like a chat room, but it focuses more on content posting.

Second, the purpose of this website is to share and discuss, or... just to find friends to talk. You can make friends here, you ask question (just like what you just did), you can share your stuffs (art, builds, suggestion), or you can discuss something (Terraria lore, you know, and any other else).

I summoned a pretty big stardust dragon and he was doing all the killing.I was just sitting there waiting for shrimp because I thought they came from sky lakes by mistake.Wasted a lot of time there😐.Took the snapshot when the dragon was out of frame.

That's my little brother's favorite minion to summon. He just stand somewhere safe, while his pet does most of the killing. As a sorcerer myself, that forces me to fight in close combat, cause someone need to stay in the front to block the enemy.

That's my little brother's favorite minion to summon. He just stand somewhere safe, while his pet does most of the killing. As a sorcerer myself, that forces me to fight in close combat, cause someone need to stay in the front to block the enemy.
I play as a mage most of the time but I always keep a summon at hand.It's good practice!

Back
Top Bottom