Hello fellow 2D Block Gamers!

I'm WhimsicalWaffle!

I originally joined steam in around 2018 or 2019 (Steam User is WhimsyWaffle), and purchased Terraria as one of my first games. I only played it a bit, but more recently I've gotten much more into it when playing with friends.

If it's a block game, I'll probably like it. I also enjoy driving games, the occasional FPS if I'm feeling up to it.

I run on a Laptop using Linux Mint XFCE, and I'm learning as I go.

I don't have much to say right now, but if you ever wanna hop on Terraria with me, feel free to shoot me a message on here and I'll try to get back to you quick! Adios!

I'm WhimsicalWaffle!

I originally joined steam in around 2018 or 2019 (Steam User is WhimsyWaffle), and purchased Terraria as one of my first games. I only played it a bit, but more recently I've gotten much more into it when playing with friends.

If it's a block game, I'll probably like it. I also enjoy driving games, the occasional FPS if I'm feeling up to it.

I run on a Laptop using Linux Mint XFCE, and I'm learning as I go.

I don't have much to say right now, but if you ever wanna hop on Terraria with me, feel free to shoot me a message on here and I'll try to get back to you quick! Adios!
Hola, welcome to forums

Back
Top Bottom