Hello Fellow Terrarians!

TetrahedronDash

The Destroyer
Hello everyone! My name is Tetrahedron and I am known for being a huge Brony (a male My Little Pony fan), and obviously, a Terraria fan too (an addict, if you will). I joined here a few days ago since one of my closest Brony friends Changing Flask, he uses the forums here. Everyone knows me well for being one of Rainbow Dash's most loyal and hardcore fans/lovers ever. I mean, can you blame me? She's so adorable and awesome x3

large.jpg

(Picture is by Asloric from Derpibooru)

Anyways, back on topic. Back on June 22 in 2021, that was when I decided to come back to Terraria after 5 years and give it a try again, and this time I finally got into it and progressed through it. Back then, I sucked so much at it, but it's incredible to know that I am really amazing at it now. I mean, I sometimes replay Calamity on Rev Mode, I came back to Eternity Mode and finally beat it (that was the biggest achievement in my eyes, beating the Mutant). Recently, a week ago, I tried out Mod of Redemption, and it's safe for me to say, It's my new favorite mod, way more than Calamity honestly (and Calamity was one of the mods that helped me grow in Terraria)!

Anyways I think that's all for my introduction, as I don't know what else to write about. It's nice to see all you guys here!

Take care, and remember to stay awesome! x3

Hello everyone! My name is Tetrahedron and I am known for being a huge Brony (a male My Little Pony fan), and obviously, a Terraria fan too (an addict, if you will). I joined here a few days ago since one of my closest Brony friends Changing Flask, he uses the forums here. Everyone knows me well for being one of Rainbow Dash's most loyal and hardcore fans/lovers ever. I mean, can you blame me? She's so adorable and awesome x3

large.jpg

(Picture is by Asloric from Derpibooru)

Anyways, back on topic. Back on June 22 in 2021, that was when I decided to come back to Terraria after 5 years and give it a try again, and this time I finally got into it and progressed through it. Back then, I sucked so much at it, but it's incredible to know that I am really amazing at it now. I mean, I sometimes replay Calamity on Rev Mode, I came back to Eternity Mode and finally beat it (that was the biggest achievement in my eyes, beating the Mutant). Recently, a week ago, I tried out Mod of Redemption, and it's safe for me to say, It's my new favorite mod, way more than Calamity honestly (and Calamity was one of the mods that helped me grow in Terraria)!

Anyways I think that's all for my introduction, as I don't know what else to write about. It's nice to see all you guys here!

Take care, and remember to stay awesome! x3
I thought I'd heard of you before, and now that you mention you're friends of Flask, that explains why.

Anyway, welcome to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom