PC Hello Fellow Terrarians

Slahe

Terrarian
Hello everyone, I go by the ingame name of Slahe. I have been playing Terraria since the early days of the game. Although I can't remember how or when I got into it, I do remember how much fun I had. With every update came a new experience that I was always ready to have. My favorite version is PC because I have so many fond memories of it. My username originally came from a spelling mistake well I was little, it was my first username, and it's the only name I go by ingame now. I hope to continue to have fun and meet new people.

Welcome to the forums Slahe.
Nice to know where your name comes from.
Mine is from a character. (the one in my profile pic)
Would you like a dragon?

I should probably specify that these should always be responded to with a clear yes or no answer, shouldn't I?

Here
d34h6pb-6fdde8bc-bec8-4056-a274-1d43464663ad.png

Hello everyone, I go by the ingame name of Slahe. I have been playing Terraria since the early days of the game. Although I can't remember how or when I got into it, I do remember how much fun I had. With every update came a new experience that I was always ready to have. My favorite version is PC because I have so many fond memories of it. My username originally came from a spelling mistake well I was little, it was my first username, and it's the only name I go by ingame now. I hope to continue to have fun and meet new people.
Hi @Slahe, welcome to the forums. :)

Back
Top Bottom