Hello fellow terrarians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrarian1600

Terrarian
Hello everyone.im mo,and I'm 15..I've been playing Terraria for about a year now..I've ran into some problems lately..I use to play on Windows 8 laptop and recently I got a new laptop which is a Windows 10..I'm moved my game from the old laptop to the new and unfortunately can't open it..it keeps on saying it's not compatible ..I'm about stunned tho..I originally got the game from a friend who coppied it on a flash drive ..it use to world perfectly on my older laptop and now it isn't..pls let me know on any suggestions on how to fix the problem .. (ps: I made the same thread on another topic ...but now I know where to post ).cheers

Welcome to the forums, and that is quite an odd issue. I'm no expert at it although since you already did post this in the PC Support section, I'm not going to bother you with it. I hope you manage to fix it and enjoy the game again!

Welcome, mo.
I can't really help you with your issue, but maybe someone else can.
Anyway, would you like a dragon? (Please answer clearly)

As @Kazzymodus said in your other thread,

Steam versions of a game are linked to your account. If you were given a version of Terraria on a flash drive, it is an illegal copy, and we do not give support for illegal, cracked or pirated versions of Terraria on these forums. For that reason, I've locked this thread.
The only support we will offer is that to obtain a legitimate copy and play Terraria via Steam, you will have to buy it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom