Hello forums!!!!!!!!

MikaTheSummon

Skeletron
Hi- not my real name- but I go by Mika.

I love playing videogames- currently im loving terraria, but i also love to play minecraft, I love the sand box-type games. I also love fps games a little bit too, I play games like CoD and Apex with my girlfriend (my only friend). Other than that- I'll play anything that looks interesting, but I love challenging games, things that I will struggle with.

I don't watch a lot of tv, but my favorite show is called Psych, its about someone who is super observant and pretends to be psychic and he solves crime- and its just- hilarious. Lately i've been focused on schoolwork, as I have multiple AP classes this year and it gets pretty stressful. But in the summer and fall I focus on marching band, where I play the snare drum (for anyone who knows what that is). I also do wrestling in the winter, my favorite time of year.

I love the great outdoors. I get to go dirtbiking with my dad (when we are on good terms). I also go camping a lot and dabble in hunting.

My favorite pastimes are hiking, playing videogames, and hanging out with my girlfriend.

Please don't be scared to talk to me- One of my favorite things is to meet and get to know new people. I love to talk about anything, so please slide right in!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom