Hello from Austria

Kryzelauf

Terrarian
Hi Community.

Finaly i found the way to this Forum.
Ive worked for a "german speaking" Terraria Forum, two times.
But yeah, now i feel, the Community there is down.
3 Years, i try my best, to keep things rolling, do Events, help ppl. who can not speak english with the Game,...
Sadly the Forums/Homepage wasnt my Project and i quit working there, since the Admins are "not very activ" and changes arent going in a Way to improv the Terraria Community.

So i think, the Time to switch to a other Forum is now.

Im here for a few weeks, and in this short Time, i got so much insperation, that im working again on Terraria-Maps.
Thanks to this Communtiy here.
I really love the things ppl. doing here and for the first Time, im not thinking im the only one who loves this Game so much.

Like you allready notic, my "Englado" is not the best. :D
I speak better, then i write ^^

But he, i try, and hope you understand what i want to say.
I also dont wanna use Translators, couse they Suck very bad.

A couple facts about me:
My Name is Sandro, im 27 Years old and im from Austria (central Europe, not Australia :D)
My Family moved form Italy (1945) in terms of War to Austria, were i was born and raised up.
I love this Country very much. Litterly in every Saison this County is beautiful.
I play this lovley Game since (i dont know the patch numbers, but it was the Time, Rocketboots use Mana to fly) and from the first steps i do in this little World, i knew im gonna love this Game.

Thats my Story.

Mostly im looking into CreatingContent User-Maps.
I love building Maps and Mechanics with Wire, so i will try to release in a few Weeks my new Map.
Hoping my Map will show, what crazy things you can do with Terraria. :D

I hope we all have a good Time here.
Have a nice Day.

Cya

Welcome to the forums Sandro! This name... a character from HoMM 3 uses it!
108px-1296019-akinator_sandro.jpg

PRAISE THE NECROMANCER LORD!

English, you get used to it as time goes by, just make sure you get an addon which will show you which spelling mistakes you make so you could keep it as clean as you want. :)
Can't wait to see some of your maps! :D

Hi Zimber

Thank you for your Post.
Im working on a Web-Side at refreshing my english Skills.
But this...
make sure you get an addon which will show you which spelling mistakes
sounds good.
I hope, like you said, this will get better if time goes by. :D

Last thing...
What is HoMM3 for a Game... never saw my Name in a Game befor. ^^

HoMM3 stands for Heroes off Might and Magic 3, its an old game from 1999.
There is a campaign where you play as a necromancer named Sandro, and damn is he awesome.

Might and Magic 6 Mandate of Heaven.
Its kinda "treshy" but i rly like this Game, it was one of my first PC RPG.

Sadly i dont know any of the Heroes of MM Games or other MM, i only play MM6.

Might and Magic 6 Mandate of Heaven.
Its kinda "treshy" but i rly like this Game, it was one of my first PC RPG.

Sadly i dont know any of the Heroes of MM Games or other MM, i only play MM6.
Well, the HoMM franchise continues the story (until the 4th game at least) in a different genera, strategy.

English, you get used to it as time goes by, just make sure you get an addon which will show you which spelling mistakes you make so you could keep it as clean as you want. :)
Can't wait to see some of your maps! :D
About it..... I think Firefox has build-in spelling checker, which you can use it to check (Be careful with ads anyway).
By the way, hi and I'd love to see your maps!

Hello Community.

I joined the Forum in 2014 but i was never a Part of this Community.
Now im here to change this. :D

This Game means a lot to me, and i wanna give back all the love and joy.
I worked all years for the German-Forum, but sadly these days are long gone. There is no Community anymore.

And i allways loved to build Maps, or doing fun Server-Events.
So now i am finaly here.

I wanna celebrate this Patch!

Thank you, have a good Time.

Hello Community.

I worked all years for the German-Forum, but sadly these days are long gone. There is no Community anymore.

So now i am finaly here.

Glad to see you're finally getting involved. The community is great and adding more great people will make it stronger.

Hello Community.

So now i am finaly here.

Hello Kryzelauf,

It actually turns out that you had an introduction thread back from 2014. As members only are allowed to have one introduction thread, I went ahead and merged your new thread with your original one.

Welcome back to the Forums! I hope you are enjoying the Journey's End Update for Terraria. I've also been excited for it for a long time and am enjoying it. It will be cool to see more maps from you. :dryadsmile:

Hello Kryzelauf,

It actually turns out that you had an introduction thread back from 2014. As members only are allowed to have one introduction thread, I went ahead and merged your new thread with your original one.

Welcome back to the Forums! I hope you are enjoying the Journey's End Update for Terraria. I've also been excited for it for a long time and am enjoying it. It will be cool to see more maps from you. :dryadsmile:

Thank you.
I didn´t check this befor i posted the new one, its my fault, so sorry for that. :D

So far, i spend more time in Map-making, as i play the Game.
But i love it.
My newest project is a Golf Map for a Event. (golf-competition)
The Map is also free for the Communitiy.

Next Map, i wanna go for is "mini-golf".

I also like to help other people with Maps and Buildings, so the content keeps comming. :D

Back
Top Bottom