Console Hello from Pipeworks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So new guy wtf is going to happen to the dev wings and giant hacked stacks of items everyone already has because of the many oversights rudi and team left
In the game?

"everyone"?

who exactly is "everyone"?

cause i, and many, many others do NOT have those things, since we played the game in a legit manner.

"everyone"?

who exactly is "everyone"?

cause i, and many, many others do NOT have those things, since we played the game in a legit manner.
Well I am sorry you don't have 1500 terraria plus friends or watch anyone's streams but this could be a real problem for anyone who's been to a hacked all items world or anyone who's been playing this game since its launch on PS3 . Be happy you got to play the game legit most don't.

Well I am sorry you don't have 1500 terraria plus friends or watch anyone's streams but this could be a real problem for anyone who's been to a hacked all items world or anyone who's been playing this game since its launch on PS3 . Be happy you got to play the game legit most don't.

...does anyone else know how to respond to this?

cause i honestly have no idea.

guess i'll give it a try, though...

first, i don't care much for playing online... if i wanted to play with someone, it'd be offline.

second, how would watching streams lead to you getting hacked items? what was even the point of mentioning that?

third, how is it gonna be a "real problem"? i'd imagine the items would simply... vanish, most likely?

finally... i HAVE been playing since the ps3 launch... and i still don't get what you're going on about.

i am extremely confused about the final part of your post... you say "be happy" as if i am ungrateful that i am a legit player? eh?

also... "most don't"?

you say that as if people were FORCED to cheat/hack their game... what even is this?

i have to seriously question your train of thought... because it makes no sense.

Personal Attack - please do not insult other people
...does anyone else know how to respond to this?

cause i honestly have no idea.

guess i'll give it a try, though...

first, i don't care much for playing online... if i wanted to play with someone, it'd be offline.

second, how would watching streams lead to you getting hacked items? what was even the point of mentioning that?

third, how is it gonna be a "real problem"? i'd imagine the items would simply... vanish, most likely?

finally... i HAVE been playing since the ps3 launch... and i still don't get what you're going on about.

i am extremely confused about the final part of your post... you say "be happy" as if i am ungrateful that i am a legit player? eh?

also... "most don't"?

you say that as if people were FORCED to cheat/hack their game... what even is this?

i have to seriously question your train of thought... because it makes no sense.
I had a question for pipe works not some troll with noting in his own life to occupy himself all other responses will be off topic and reported thank you

Well....as dev items would be available with 1.3, I would personally recode the item ID, poof the old ones, and then have a stable new item ID for the legit dev items.

As for if you spammed in a ton of dupe legit items - I have no idea how they would address that.....it was, after all, the cheater's choice to ruin the balance of their own game.

Just what I would advise, were I asked. ;)

I had a question for pipe works not some troll with noting in his own life to occupy himself all other responses will be off topic and reported thank you

i'm a troll for trying to make sense of your messages?

you technically included me by saying "everyone" and "anyone who's been playing this game since its launch on ps3", and i was making it clear that despite me being one of those people, i was not in the situation you seemed to think everyone shared.

i felt the need to say what i did, because you basically grouped everyone together as cheaters... when i'm pretty sure quite a few people did NOT do any of the things that you implied they did.

not to mention, some things you said really did just not make any sense... trying to get clarification on someone's statements and questions hardly counts as "trolling".

but ok, it's obvious i won't get that clarification, so... moving on.

as for the topic at hand, i am curious if, since the ps4 version will be nearly indistinguishable from the PC version, the worlds will be resized to fit the sizes on PC?

i don't know the exact measurements, i'm sure someone on these forums could probably find them, though... but it's pretty obvious that the worlds on console are significantly smaller than on PC, and due to the smaller size, we get less floating islands, as well.

it's not an absolute necessity, i suppose, but if it's possible, it might be a nice little bonus.

Well....as dev items would be available with 1.3, I would personally recode the item ID, poof the old ones, and then have a stable new item ID for the legit dev items.

As for if you spammed in a ton of dupe legit items - I have no idea how they would address that.....it was, after all, the cheater's choice to ruin the balance of their own game.

Just what I would advise, were I asked. ;)
So do you actually wear ur own decisions set? Just wondering cuz I wouldn't I'd have an item that only you could get for doing a really insane thing like hardcore moon lord mebbe.

Will console finally get a mini map on screen instead of having to pause the game to look where you are?

I only ask because on the hallow comparison it has a mini map

Also what do you mean by pc intergrated control style

We're working to make the console game mirror the PC's 1.3 update. That includes the current PC gamepad control scheme as well as a mini map.
But, to be honest, the current control scheme on both the 360 and Xbone are great! And as a huge controller-over-keyboard fan, I gave the PC scheme a fair and honest try before giving up. something about it just seems clunky and off.
Could you at least make a "Classic Layout" option for us console veterans?

Hey PW just wondering (unless you have disclosed this already) if there is a date set for this update ?

Sorry if I have been ignorant

Since I have made plenty of use of the feature that allows players to share their characters and worlds between the Vita and the PS4, I really want to know in general terms when the cloud saves between the two will be unhooked. I'm already afraid to play any of my Vita worlds and characters on PS4, as I don't want to lose any progress and intend to create new worlds on PS4 in future after the update. I actually haven't touched Terraria on PS4 since the announcement as a result. It would be nice to have an idea of how many months I have where I can still enjoy that feature though, so I can stop worrying about it.

Also, is there any chance for Remote Play to be implemented? I love not having to fight my family for TV time when they're binge watching Netflix through the bulit-in TV app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom