Hello guys its Lucious The Phoenix King :D

LuciousTPK

Skeletron
Hello forum goers its Lucious The Phoenix King doing something that is either stupid, crazy, or just silly. BUT im doing it anyway! :D Baisically for those who know me from TO that i spend a hefty amount of time in the suggestions area, even from the beggininng when i joined a year ago, but i never saw the introduction threads and when i finally saw it a year later i said WHOOPS. :) so that said since this is the third day of me being here i said ah screw it lets introduce me...a year later. haha so here is my introduction :D

it has always been a dream to have a suggestion be accepted by red, but that is merely a side mission as i love to fantasize about things that could be put in terraria. It gives me the feeling of acceptance when it is heavily supported but i also am open armed to suggestions to change a suggestion or to thrash that suggestion down-the more knowledge the better. I also am a writer and while i havnt posted any literature i do hope to get involved in that soon. The same goes for literature contest.

Thats all i can say for now, i love getting to know devs, mods, and people so send me a shout :D have a wanderful day

Well then I think you joining TCF was a great idea!
FULL SUPPORT!
I look forward to reading some of your stuff whether its suggestions or literature, cheers!

Well then I think you joining TCF was a great idea!
FULL SUPPORT!
I look forward to reading some of your stuff whether its suggestions or literature, cheers!
Thanks you :D for now my stuff is on TO if you wanna look at it, it will be a while till i move them over here :D

Back
Top Bottom