hello humans i've come to introduce my new mod "destiny arsenal"

skiszm

Terrarian
hello humans since i caNNOT be bothered retyping the title again i shall just shut up and cut to the chase !

okay listen so basically about a millenium ago, some dude posted some mod about porting a handful of guns and and stuff from the infamous fps looter shooter destiny the game which you can google for yoself. now, that mod has basically been rendered obsolete with the second game in the series and the creator appears to have given up with it idk why it was fun lol, so i have decided to carry his/her/their flag and make one myself. i have come to post about it so please. please. please tell me your thoughts otherwise i will

okay, first up, some guns i've sprited. you'll notice which ones are recent and which arent (i promise it's not hard to tell h)

hello here is retrofuturist, my favorite sprite so far because it looks GOOOOD
retrofuturist_A.png

hello here is retrofuturist 2: the one that shows how it looks in game
retrofuturist.png

okay next up the showrunner
showrunner_A.png

here it is again but smaller
showrunner.png

okay here is the next one, phosphorus mg4
phosphorus_MG4_A.png

smaller time!!!
phosphorus_MG4.png

alright boys here's the ones i dislike and you can probably guess why anyway here

sweet business, i dislike this one the most so somewhere down the line i'll update it to look good and not just a really big sprite that's been resized to .2f ingame lol

sweetBusiness_A.png

in game
sweetBusiness.png

sunshot. this was the first one i did ohj god i just spoiled the game
sunShot_A.png

smaller
sunShot.png

okay last one i promise, riskrunner. this was the second one i developed
riskRunner_A.png

small guy
riskRunner.png

oh yeah i found a folder of really old sprites that i will infact not be using i did like 4 years ago so you can also have them too
raze-lighter.png

dark-drinker.png

bolt-caster.png

thunderlordifitwasterraria.png

invectiveifitwasterrariaitem.png

surosregimeifitwasterrariahaha.png

thanks for reading PLEASE critique my stuff so i can improve yes i am coding the mod entirely myself as well as the sprites

Back
Top Bottom