• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Hello I am new here!

Moor Oakheart

Terrarian
Really? You are an official terrarian? wow I still don't understand how the ranking system works
"Official Terrarian," is a title given to those who have bought Terraria. If you own the game, you will get it. (How? You can simply give a check to the Re-Logic game you own in your profile setting.)

Last edited:

Ocram Theorist Over 1(M)

Official Terrarian
Wow!
Thanks everyone for responding!
Sorry for late response , I fell a sleep.

Удачи вам!<3
Большое спасибо за Ваш ответ!

Hi! I'm also new here.
Hello and welcome!

...I assume that's a greeting.
Welcome, I guess?
Thanks!

Yeah, the last post is a greeting in Russian. Means "Good luck! <3"
And welcome to the forums!
Thank you!

darthmorf

Staff member
Wow!
Thanks everyone for responding!
Sorry for late response , I fell a sleep.

Большое спасибо за Ваш ответ!

Hello and welcome!

Thanks!

Thank you!
I've merged the posts for ya, you can use the edit button if you have more to add :)
Just reminding a bit, buddy, no multiple post in one time.
Please don't tell other users what not to do - that's the job of staff. If you see something you think is rule breaking please report and move on without responding.

Top Bottom