• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Hello I am new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moor Oakheart

Terrarian
Really? You are an official terrarian? wow I still don't understand how the ranking system works
"Official Terrarian," is a title given to those who have bought Terraria. If you own the game, you will get it. (How? You can simply give a check to the Re-Logic game you own in your profile setting.)

Last edited:

Ocram Theorist Over 1(M)

Official Terrarian
Wow!
Thanks everyone for responding!
Sorry for late response , I fell a sleep.

Удачи вам!<3
Большое спасибо за Ваш ответ!

Hi! I'm also new here.
Hello and welcome!

...I assume that's a greeting.
Welcome, I guess?
Thanks!

Yeah, the last post is a greeting in Russian. Means "Good luck! <3"
And welcome to the forums!
Thank you!

darthmorf

Staff member
Wow!
Thanks everyone for responding!
Sorry for late response , I fell a sleep.

Большое спасибо за Ваш ответ!

Hello and welcome!

Thanks!

Thank you!
I've merged the posts for ya, you can use the edit button if you have more to add :)
Just reminding a bit, buddy, no multiple post in one time.
Please don't tell other users what not to do - that's the job of staff. If you see something you think is rule breaking please report and move on without responding.

Moor Oakheart

Terrarian
Please don't tell other users what not to do - that's the job of staff. If you see something you think is rule breaking please report and move on without responding.
Oh, I am sorry. I was just trying to give a bit of direction of how things usually work here. Anyhow, okay, I'll keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom