Hello. I'm a human. I think.

Still welcomes to the fourms, feel free to ask me any questions as well...i love helping humans <3.. in more ways then one <3

Still welcomes to the fourms, feel free to ask me any questions as well...i love helping humans <3.. in more ways then one <3
200_s.gif

i 2 b jking

I assure you I am not, in case you were wondering.
And I don't think it should matter whether someone is a furry or not as long as they don't shove you THAT kind of material down your throat (oh god)
People have fetishes, and while it may seem wierd to you, what turns you on is a major turn off for them. So yeah, lets go back on topic shall we?

Google it.
You might get some... interesting results.

-googles it-

Oh, Furries as what i'm seeing is Anthromorphic Creatures with Traits and Intelligence of human beings. or people that are fans of the medium.. simple enough ^^ disregard any rule 34 of the internet and bla bla blaaa and ok i got it. Sounds cool ^^

-googles it-

Oh, Furries as what i'm seeing is Anthromorphic Creatures with Traits and Intelligence of human beings. or people that are fans of the medium.. simple enough ^^ disregard any rule 34 of the internet and bla bla blaaa and ok i got it. Sounds cool ^^
I think he was referring to yiffing rather than furries.

Back
Top Bottom