Hello, I'm Calibold!

Calibold

Terrarian
Hello there! My name is Calibold, I've been a Terraria player for several years now and am hoping to get a little bit more involved in the community as a whole. I'm an author for the SCP Foundation and I also create resource packs for Minecraft (and hopefully Terraria as well, soon!) Pleasure to meet y'all!

Pleasure to meet you as well, Calibold! I'm curious to what you worked on in the SCP Foundation's writing. Regardless, welcome to the Terraria Community Forums, I do hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello, welcome to the forums, I hope you have a good time and learn plenty of stuff about Terraria. Please be nice to many of the users here and I'm sure you'll have a great time. Enjoy your stay!
;3

Pleasure to meet you as well, Calibold! I'm curious to what you worked on in the SCP Foundation's writing. Regardless, welcome to the Terraria Community Forums, I do hope you enjoy your stay.
Thank you! I have an author page here, I've been active in SCP for over two years now, but I'm excited to join some other communities too.

I haven't been here long, but from my experience on the Terraria Discord and in other interactions with the community, I think y'all seem like lovely folks!

Hello, welcome to the forums, I hope you have a good time and learn plenty of stuff about Terraria. Please be nice to many of the users here and I'm sure you'll have a great time. Enjoy your stay!
;3
Thanks! I'm definitely hopeful to learn some more Terraria stuff here, I've been playing for a long time but I admit I'm not the best at the game. Plus, there's all sorts of technical and community things I'd love to know more about!

Thanks! I'm definitely hopeful to learn some more Terraria stuff here, I've been playing for a long time but I admit I'm not the best at the game. Plus, there's all sorts of technical and community things I'd love to know more about!
Yeah, I’ve been playing for a while too, but I’m not a pro either. I’m just barely starting to do things with classes; before I just kind of stumbled into the melee class by just using whatever items I thought were good :/

Hello there! My name is Calibold, I've been a Terraria player for several years now and am hoping to get a little bit more involved in the community as a whole. I'm an author for the SCP Foundation and I also create resource packs for Minecraft (and hopefully Terraria as well, soon!) Pleasure to meet y'all!
Welcome to the forums, it's really cool that you are part of the scp foundation I know a couple of people here that like that stuff

Welcome to the forums, Calibold! I’m E.G, I’m a creative writer, budding palaeontologist and lover of all things video games. I especially love sci-fi and I’m currently writing a book! I’ve played Terraria on and off for about two to four years. Recently I made a return to the game and sought active advice here.

I hope you love the forums as much as I do!

- E.G

Back
Top Bottom