Hello. I'm ECL and I need a little help ^^

ElectricCircuslover

Pixel Pirate
I'm not a good person for being social and stuff but I do make art. It isn't fancy art or even great art. It's about average. By average I mean, flat colors and the thing I'm drawing shows what I want, but not exactly stellar, if you catch my drift. Even though it isn't all that great. I do occasionally make Terraria art among other things. I don't like like to focus on something for too long. Unless I'm gaming, than time wasting it shall be :B

If someone could point me in the right direction and show me how to post art and I"m pretty sure that my art is at least PG lol I don't really go further than that unless I want to, and when I do it's normally on my DeviantArt account. So, no worries there.

Thank you and I've met some pretty nice people so far. ^^

ECL

P.S. I just noticed the Upload a File button but I don't really want to go pressing buttons that I don't know about. Might time travel to the stone age or something XD

The Upload a File button allows you to select a file to attach to the message

Like so.

Attachments

• CakePop.gif
    CakePop.gif
    732.7 KB · Views: 134
You are very welcome =3

I hate to bug you again, but my steam signiture says 'Private' on it so it's not showing it. I had a moment that I was pretty down and mad at two of my friends so I hid the profile on Steam from them temporarily. It is public on steam now but it's still private here. A bit of an annoyance really. I don't know if it's slow or bugged or what. But if you have an answer to how I can fix it. I'd be happy with that too c:
[DOUBLEPOST=1416828757][/DOUBLEPOST]
Okay. Thank you very much. I was reading over the guidelines and such but couldn't find anything that told you how to post. ^^; Thank you.

Nevermind I fixed it. Thanks for the help anyways ^^

It's no problem, you can ask me about *most* stuff on the forum, although I am a teensy bit inactive

Same here. I don't really check up regularly. I almost forgot about this place. Well kept it at the back of my mind. I don't socialize that much, aside from my tiny social bubble with my friends. I don't have a lot of friends. So I mostly keep to myself to an extent.

Back
Top Bottom