Hello, I'm just beginner

Wasp

Terrarian
Hello, I'm just beginner and I have no experience in 2d games like Terraria.
I try to play on mobile, but I preffer PC games.
I'm 25 years old and I really like retro and MMO games.
My Favourite MMO is Warframe and I'm Warframe Platinum trader, so if you
want to buy warframe platinum, just tell me ;-)
my favorite sport is MMA, and my hobby is playing games and riding a bike.
I hope you answer all my questions, I'm a beginner.
Well, what can I tell you, if neither the mods, frames nor any currency available in Warframe is able to speak to your mind. Think carefully about what is important in internet commerce, maybe this is the most important thing you can do when trading. Warframe plat = Warframe platinum and this is what you need to buy to get started in Warframe. Apparently the game is fine and mods is a cool thing - but is it just as treated as platinum?
Where to buy it?
In Warframe you have to focus primarily on mele damage, because ranged damage is small - unless you buy Warframe platinum - then your character gets much stronger.
Buy Warframe Platinum = best Warframe shop
It's nice to join :)
TY

Last edited:
:rslime::rslime::rslime: Welcome to the TCF, Wasp! :rslime::rslime::rslime:

It's great to have you join us! And it's great to have another Tenno join the community :nursewink:
We are very beginner friendly here, pretty much everyone here is really friendly in general, so don't hesitate to ask any questions or just chat with pretty much anyone.

Also, there are TONS of guides here for new players and advanced. You can find them all in the link below, but of course you can ask anyone here about anything if you'd prefer. As always, if you ever need anything or have any questions about the game or the forums, you can always ask another user, a moderator, or you can ask me and I'll try my best to help out. I'm pretty busy so my response might be slow sometimes, but I'll always do my best:dryadhappy:. At any rate, here's the link to the guides section if you're interested:

Terraria Guides on the Terraria Community Forums: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/terraria-guides.177/

Happy forum-ing and have fun! Hope to see ya around `:D

Back
Top Bottom