Hello, just got the Terraria itch!

MarisaG

Terrarian
I've been running and hosting several other sandbox games (Opensim, MineTest, Lugdunon, etc) for many years, but only just got into Terraria for my new PSVita. I have a dedicated Terraria server at Welcome to this Terraria server and fan-site! - Terraria Fan Site and would love to have you join it and the website. My PSN is MarisaG1967 if you want to add me. Looking into adding additional mods, any suggestions that I should try first?

Hope to make new friends!
Marisa

Welcome to the forums, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
I recommend either the Calamity or Throium mod, they add tons of new content to the game, or if you're looking for something smaller check out the Client/Server Mods & Tools thread, loads of mods can be found here.

I've been running and hosting several other sandbox games (Opensim, MineTest, Lugdunon, etc) for many years, but only just got into Terraria for my new PSVita. I have a dedicated Terraria server at Welcome to this Terraria server and fan-site! - Terraria Fan Site and would love to have you join it and the website. My PSN is MarisaG1967 if you want to add me. Looking into adding additional mods, any suggestions that I should try first?

Hope to make new friends!
Marisa
Hi there @MarisaG, welcome to the forums. :) Glad to have you join us.

I wanted to give you a tip for going forward that because your website is advertising for paid servers, you may only post a link to it within the Server Hosting (Paid) section. You may include a link within your signature, however, it should not be posted anywhere else on the forums. Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom