1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

PC Hello, my new friends!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Old Terrarian, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

So... I guess "nothing" makes you happy. It is something, actually. You know "nothingness." Therefore "nothing" will make you happy. Kinda confusing, though. No offense... it is just a weird thought.

Well, anyway, at least you got us as your friends, right?

2. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Meta Knight_but_Terraria Brain of Cthulhu

Also, if nothing made you happy, then why are you here, on social media, for the very purpose of having fun?

3. Defure

Defure Golem

To distract myself from the fact, and at least I can still make you people happy.

4. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Why haven’t you been prescribed with antidepressants?

5. BlueBullet

BlueBullet Terrarian

@Defure where do you get all these dragons from anyway? I mean, I’m not complaining, you gave me this sweet dragon which I made my profile pic.

6. Defure

Defure Golem

I could just be lazy and say the Internet, but I won't, a lot of them come from Devintart these days.

7. BlueBullet

BlueBullet Terrarian

Huh ok.

8. Old Terrarian

Old Terrarian Terrarian

Oh dude ... maybe you just need to try sport? workout? make games? at least any hobby?
    oh .. ok .. the dragons is your hobby)) but this is not enough ..

9. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

As someone who's very acquainted with depression, I can only hope that you will seek help, Defure.
    There are people out there who can and will help you and although it might be very scary to seek help, you will feel a lot better in the end.

It's also very important to soak up precious sunlight and, as Old Terrarian says, work out. It doesn't have to be intensive, you don't need to beef yourself up like Rambo;
    just starting with a walk outside every day will do a lot of good. :)

Well, this went off-topic... :merchantgrin:

10. Meta Knight_but_Terraria

Well... here's a nice forum game for you, just click here.