Hello! Need people for Terraria Modded

minuhd

Terrarian
Heya! Need people for Terraria modded. Leave a nick and I'll add you and we can discuss more. I need people that know the mods as I am also a beginner with the mods.

If the offer is still up, i would like to join too. my Discord is :GrixGrove#4731
we can try calamity mode with QoL

Heya! Need people for Terraria modded. Leave a nick and I'll add you and we can discuss more. I need people that know the mods as I am also a beginner with the mods.
Uhm.. there are many... I tried playing once before with someone and they made me put LOTS of em there so... yeah. I can send you the lists on something maybe?
[doublepost=1568558244,1568558215][/doublepost]
If the offer is still up, i would like to join too. my Discord is :GrixGrove#4731
we can try calamity mode with QoL
Gimme a disc username and we can play.

Heya, need peeps for Terraria Modded. Calamity, Thorium, anything really. I'm kinda begginer-ish with them. Leave a nick and i'll add you?

Heya, need peeps for Terraria Modded. Calamity, Thorium, anything really. I'm kinda begginer-ish with them. Leave a nick and i'll add you?
Hi @minuhd, I combined your two threads into one. One Quick Hookup thread per member please. :) You can continue to use this one thread, please don’t create new ones.

If you have any questions, send me a private message HERE.

hey I would be down for some calamity, though I would like to suggest that you use some other mods. the ones Iwould like to see is magicalstorage, recipe list, yet another boss healthbar, and booschecklist. even if you are not doing calamity I would still like to play I would love to play add me as a friend on steam my steam username is seastar42. thx

edit: pls have the calamity music mod if you do calamity

Would love to play some modded: Pyrosorc#3270 on discord. I'm in Europe but play very late so time shouldn't be an issue, though I'll likely try to pick a role that cares less about latency :p

Back
Top Bottom