Hello New_World

DumbleNugget

Terrarian
Hello everyone,

I have recently started playing Terraria, and I have problems figuring out what my aims are in this game. I would like to ask if there were any guide you used during your beginner phase? That would be quite useful in my situation.

Have fun shooting and crafting!

Welcome to the community! Far as guides go, I don't think I used one during my first playthrough. I can offer some of assistance though. And if you'd like I can offer a dragon here on the forums. (Just a pic.)

a nice starter house for all the NPCs you can get pre-hardmode, also a nice area for your chests or else you're gonna have chests all over the place xD
also welcome to the forums :)

Welcome to the TCF! I didn't use any guides but there are guide on here.
As for priorities go. try exploring caves and collecting ores. you should also do as Ribbon suggested because as you progress you do things and every NPC has a need. like the merchant for example... After having 50 silver in your inventory for awhile he will move in if there is a valid house. Also try asking the guide. he helps guide you along the path of what to do.
Anyway I hope you enjoy your time here and that i helped.

Welcome to the forums, friend! I suggest that you build a house for yourself, and some other houses for the other NPCs. Also, try to find some crystal hearts deep in the tunnel to extend your hitpoint. I hope that helps and see you soon!

Hello and welcome! Building a house and searching for easy treasure chests are a must, but also don't be afraid to generate and explore multiple worlds! You may be pleasantly surprised. :nursewink:

Back
Top Bottom