Hello peoples.

Etotheipi

Retinazer
<intro>I'm a nerd, I like math and programming, and I procrastinate too much. I think that sums up my character nicely.</intro>

I got Terraria like 3 days ago, and its been a lot of fun so I decided to join these forums to get advice so I don't do stupid things, as well as to use the forums like a normal person. Anyway, question, currently I have a light's bane and jungle armor, and I was wondering what would happen if an Eye of Cthulhu spawned on me and I didn't prepare an arena or anything like that. (The guide on the wiki makes it seem hardish, but my previous experience with wiki guides for bosses makes me think they might exaggerate a bit.)

Hello welcome to the forums!

Considering your eye of Cthulu concerns, I'd highly recommend grabbing a ranged weapon. Try to brew a regeneration and ironskin potion too. The amount of defense you have from the ironskin potion + jungle armor should cause eye of Cthulu to do very little damage.

Hello welcome to the forums!

Considering your eye of Cthulu concerns, I'd highly recommend grabbing a ranged weapon. Try to brew a regeneration and ironskin potion too. The amount of defense you have from the ironskin potion + jungle armor should cause eye of Cthulu to do very little damage.
Thanks! I got a few ironskin pots from chests, and also have a tungsten bow with frostburn arrows (Probably shoulda mentioned that), also I have a demolitioner npc, would grenades/bombs help much?

Thanks! I got a few ironskin pots from chests, and also have a tungsten bow with frostburn arrows (Probably shoulda mentioned that), also I have a demolitioner npc, would grenades/bombs help much?
Grenades have good, damage but remeber the explosions can hurt you too! So be carful! Bombs aren't very good as weapons since they don't blow up upon hitting enemies and will destroy the terrain in the process.

w o w
I am going through mental pain when Trying programing, While you are havin' a good time.
Howww?
Btw Welcome to the forums :dryadgrin:
If it makes ya feel better I also have lots of mental pain when attempting OpenGL programming. I bet Terraria modding will bring fresh pain too when I try it.

Well, I fought Eye of Cthulhu and it went well =). I destroyed a shadow orb while going to the altar to craft the suspicious eye, so I had a musket during the fight which helped a lot, but now I'm out of musket balls so I'll need an arms dealer before using it again =P.

Edit: and then immediately afterwards a goblin army attacked =P

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, Etotheipi! Good to have here!
ro>I'm a nerd, I like math and programming, and I procrastinate too much. I think that sums up my character nicely.</intro>
Ho, ho, I can barely understand it. Math is fun and giving me a headache, and I am completely blind to programming.
Edit: and then immediately afterwards a goblin army attacked =P
This sounds contradictory, but I always open all my doors when they attack. "Let them come!!"

<intro>I'm a nerd, I like math and programming, and I procrastinate too much. I think that sums up my character nicely.</intro>

I got Terraria like 3 days ago, and its been a lot of fun so I decided to join these forums to get advice so I don't do stupid things, as well as to use the forums like a normal person. Anyway, question, currently I have a light's bane and jungle armor, and I was wondering what would happen if an Eye of Cthulhu spawned on me and I didn't prepare an arena or anything like that. (The guide on the wiki makes it seem hardish, but my previous experience with wiki guides for bosses makes me think they might exaggerate a bit.)
<reply> that intro sounds like me </reply>

Back
Top Bottom