PC Hello possible frienfs

goedn

Official Terrarian
Hello, random people looking at this post in a sea of many! I am a gamer who has been playing games ever since they were introduced to Burnout 3: Takedown at the age of 3. Ever since then, I've played many other games with friends and random people I am now friends with. The first game that ever stuck for a long, long time with me is Minecraft on the Xbox 360. The latest game is Splatoon 2. However, I still do like Terraria, but I don't play it as much as singleplayer has dried up like beef jerky. If you want to play Terraria with me, just do this: type [xG] Shyro パイロ into the steam friend finder, and you will find me. My icon is the same as here (one of my kittens waiting for me to play with them as a cat loaf). Also, if you visit my home page, you will see that it is an invite to my Discord server. Nothing special about it, just a Discord server that is basically dead now. Thanks, goodbye. ᕙ(✧ᴥ✧)ᕗ

I hug him if he doesn't get up. He squeaks and then squeezes out like a water weenie. He also feels like one when you pick him up.

:thonking:
304073276861186058.png

What?
[doublepost=1502311242,1502311191][/doublepost]Never mind googled it. And the picture loaded.
[doublepost=1502311396][/doublepost]What breed is he?

Idk, the SPCA didn't say. I think he might be an American Shorthair with a tabby pattern.

mine is some breed I don't remember mixed with a maine coon. Luna (My cat) definitely inherited the genes of a small cat, because she's about two and not very big at all.

Back
Top Bottom