Hello terraria!

DiamondpickMC

Terrarian
Hi I'm pretty new to the terraria community and I would love to introduce myself.
I'm a young youtuber who is about to do a terraria series and love terraria and have beat it twice on pc and now I'm starting an expert mode playthrough I think that terraria is the best game I could ever play and that's saying so thank you for welcoming me to the community.
Also so far the meowmere is my favorite weapon post yours in the comments.
Thanks!

Welcome to the forums, DiamondpickMC. My favorite weapon is... um... I'm not sure. Hope your youtube does well. And as always with people introducing themselves, would you like a dragon?

Hi I'm pretty new to the terraria community and I would love to introduce myself.
I'm a young youtuber who is about to do a terraria series and love terraria and have beat it twice on pc and now I'm starting an expert mode playthrough I think that terraria is the best game I could ever play and that's saying so thank you for welcoming me to the community.
Also so far the meowmere is my favorite weapon post yours in the comments.
Thanks!
Hi @DiamondpickMC, glad that you joined us. :) My favorite weapon is probably the Possessed Hatchet. Good luck with your expert run.

Hello, DiamondpickMC! Welcome to the forums! Good to have here! My favorite weapon is the Onyx Blaster, and the Optic Staff, if that also counts as a weapon.

Back
Top Bottom