Hello Terrarians! ;)

Kuroi Neko♡

Official Terrarian
Hey there;)

My name is Jess and I started playing Terraria just recently (three days ago)😅 I own the game on Steam and I have been hooked up to it ever since I turned it on lol😂 (it was collecting dust on my Steam shelfXD)

This is such an awesome game🧡
Any useful tips for a newbie would be very much appreciated✨

Oh and thanks for having me here.

Well, as a "veteran" player (I played mobile from 2012-2014, and PC from 2014-2021), I think I'm qualified to give tips. Any specific topics you'd like advice for?

Hi there👋
Thanks for the reply!

So I'm curious about the meteor armor for a starters;) Im sure more questions will come to my head after I investigate the game more!

This is such an awesome game🧡
Any useful tips for a newbie would be very much appreciated✨
Hello, and welcome! I do have a just a few tips for newer players as of 1.4.3.6. [specifically].
  1. If possible, stay away from any/ all spoilers! Some of the surprises in this game are worth discovering on your own!
  2. Only look up "How to Guides" if you get stuck on something, and if you must, look up at least several [Official Wiki]!
    • I hate to sound like a jerk, but many Terrarian YouTubers, tend find the least interesting ways to solve a problem, and it'll often lead to "boredom" and mindless grinding [i.e. Boss Skips, Boss Cheese, Item Farming].
    • Many veterans haven't "updated" their information on gameplay, so they'll suggest old, outdated strategies that are often inefficient and uninteresting.
    • Especially on YouTube, a LOT of tutorial videos are very old and outdated [5-6 years], Terraria isn't nearly as "grindy" as it used to be all-those years ago.
  3. Take your time and really explore the game thoroughly! If you ever think to yourself, "you know, it'd be cool if you could..." while playing Terraria, I assure you, it's probably already in the game [9 times outta 10].

So I'm curious about the meteor armor for a starters;)
Historically, it's always been a super fun, and super effective Armor/ Weapon Set. 🤔 ☕

I don't think much has changed, aside from a few balance adjustments, its placement in progression, and the fact that it has some decent competition now! There's quite a few other Armors/ Weapons that are just as fun to use now!

Hello and welcome to TCF. :)
Here is a link to a pre hardmode discussion about tactics and what to do in general.

Back
Top Bottom