Xbox One Hello Terrarian's

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in case you were wondering (which I was too) when 1.3 was coming out, so the release date is unknown we've all been waiting for the HUGE update. So if anyone has a beta of 1.3 we can talk

So in case you were wondering (which I was too) when 1.3 was coming out, so the release date is unknown we've all been waiting for the HUGE update. So if anyone has a beta of 1.3 we can talk
Hi there @TerrarianGamer45, welcome to the forums. I moved this out of the Introduction section as that's where you would introduce yourself and share details about you with the community. Feel free to make an Introduction thread - just remember, each member gets only one thread there. :)

For this current topic, there's not any discussion that can come from it. There are already many official announcement threads for the console update, and there won't be a console beta. This type of message is better suited to be posted on your own profile (where you can be more free to post messages that don't have discussion value) instead of making a thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom