PC Hello, Terrarians!

Which is better, Marrow (from skeleton archers in hardmode caverns) or the Adamantite Repeater?

• Marrow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi! My name is redstonecreeper8 and I'm an avid Terrarian. I've played Terraria for a few years and just now joined the forums!

I mainly play Terraria and Minecraft (I'm into sandbox games) and am currently in the early-mid hardmode stage of my ranger playthrough.

I am super excited to join the awesome Terraria community to learn & share new things about this great game!

Goals:
Get S.D.M.G.
Get Sniper Rifle
Get Tactical Shotgun
Finish my fortress
Get Dog Whistle & Bone Key

Have a great day, and hope to see you on the forums!

-redstonecreeper8

Hello! As for your goals, I may have some help.

1. To get SDMG easily, make a box with the nurse in it and use Celestial Sigils to farm the Moon Lord.
2 and 3. Use a water candle and battle potion for the respective enemies.
4. Can't help with that.
5. As for the dog whistle, IDK how to get that, but for the Bone Key, use a Flairon (I killed the DG on console before we had 1.3) or a Solar Eruption. Something that can hit targets multiple times a tick will do great. I'm not sure if DG is immune to Daybroken but if not that would help immensely.

Hi! My name is redstonecreeper8 and I'm an avid Terrarian. I've played Terraria for a few years and just now joined the forums!

I mainly play Terraria and Minecraft (I'm into sandbox games) and am currently in the early-mid hardmode stage of my ranger playthrough.

I am super excited to join the awesome Terraria community to learn & share new things about this great game!

Goals:
Get S.D.M.G.
Get Sniper Rifle
Get Tactical Shotgun
Finish my fortress
Get Dog Whistle & Bone Key

Have a great day, and hope to see you on the forums!

-redstonecreeper8
Hi @redstonecreeper8, welcome to the forums. What does your fortress look like so far?

Back
Top Bottom