• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Hello, Terrarians.

Siverko

Terrarian
I'm Siverko (username from Slavic mythology meaning "the cold north wind") and I'm new to the community - I don't even own Terraria (shocking, I know). I know absolutely nothing about Terraria at all - I've not even heard much about it.
I only joined because some users I interact with frequently use the site. Not naming any names - you know who you are.
But I like to roleplay and stuff, so there's that. I also like science, especially chemistry and astronomy. I know way too much about the solar system. I'm not bad at Tetris and Kerbal Space Program, though I could improve significantly in both games.
I also like hockey and I used to learn ice skating in my spare time (was learning to play hockey). I've had to abandon it, though. I'm also somewhat fluent in Russian - I don't speak it terribly, but I don't speak it well. So if anyone here knows Russian, you can use it with me.
Well, that's all I have for now.

Top Bottom