• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Helio
7mQfABp.jpg

Also here's one with fix'd shading
TcaVi1b.jpg

Thread caption has been updated.
Calling all current requesters! if you would like to change your request or choose a different request style, please speak now. Also, make sure you read the request form on the front page if you'd like to change something. If you do not specify, it will be an ordinary request by default.
Tagging for awareness: @Dire Spook-ma @MournfulRelic @The True Hero @MinerTurtle45 @MegaSDMGShark @zeskorion @Tylord @Scout @Mr Melon @TheG434 @xMechanicalMelon @FSG Gaming @The Laughable Frog @miniek
-
@MournfulRelic , @Tylord , @FSG Gaming , @The Laughable Frog , and @miniek , please provide reference photos for your request.

Last edited:
Calling all current requesters! if you would like to change your request or choose a different request style, please speak now.
Tagging for awareness: @Dire Spook-ma @MournfulRelic @The True Hero @MinerTurtle45 @MegaSDMGShark @zeskorion @Tylord @Scout @Mr Melon @TheG434 @xMechanicalMelon @FSG Gaming @The Laughable Frog @miniek
-
@MournfulRelic , @Tylord , @FSG Gaming , @The Laughable Frog , and @miniek , please provide reference photos for your request.
Wow... I think you actually did forget my request. Unless you fulfilled it and I just never got the alert. That is also a possibility.

Calling all current requesters! if you would like to change your request or choose a different request style, please speak now.
-
I want to me in this armor:
MinieksArmor.png

But without hood (that I will hold in my hands). My face - Dark blonde, pretty long hair (below shoulders). Get me a small mustache, and green eyes. I am supossed to be in hell, and "hold" some dark magic XD

Edit: Digital art, please

-
Welp, I've also put a request earlier and didn't get anything, but fine. I will give it once again, but as a Digital Art, instead.

Wow... I think you actually did forget my request. Unless you fulfilled it and I just never go the alert. That is also a possibility.
Welp, I've also put a request earlier and didn't get anything, but fine. I will give it once again, but as a Digital Art, instead.
While looking through this thread for unfinished requests, I think I might've skipped yours. Sorry if I did, but place your requests here again or link your original request post so I can add it to the queue.

Been thinking on it and made a decision. Could I possibly get a drawing of this character?
He is called Lucidus and is my main character on my laptop world files.
Ref:
OJaMYbi.jpg

Note: He is an elven character (might want to look at some D&D pics... although as long as his ears are not a mile long like in Warcraft then I should be good). Also, a few other things. He uses the Frostbrand sword and that bit on his back is a blue and white dyed Magic Quiver.

This was my request. To add, he was wearing a Cholorphyte Helmet (White and Cyan) with Adamantite chestplate and leggings (Also White and Cyan). Finally, white Titan's Gloves and white and cyan Paladin's Shield.

Well, I think I will redo it, instead it will deviate a bit from the earlier post. I would like to take an ordinary request. Featuring a warrior in Black Frost Armor breastplate and leggings holding Terra Blade in right arm and Influx Waver in left. And here I'm not sure, because I have one version with cape and hood and second without them. I have references ready, just in case.

Well i am still on vacation at my mother's apartment, almost whole week, and when you did picked me, then you must been picking me worst time, but that didn't happen now. :indifferent:

Calling all current requesters! if you would like to change your request or choose a different request style, please speak now. Also, make sure you read the request form on the front page if you'd like to change something. If you do not specify, it will be an ordinary request by default.
-
I am currently away from my computer at the moment, but I will update my request when I can.

Alright, here's the normal appearance
rZOeNTl.png

Without hood and cape ( I would add a scar throughs his right eye ):
tGOhtWl.png

You can do whichever of those suits you.
And the Wisp:
v5UGyKk.png

Weapons:
latest
Influx_Waver.png

Alrighty, I'd like to request Wisp:

DGB6F5J.jpg

807a2943585450c948b5d75e50617249.png
And some extra details not seen in the refs:
A holster holding a bottle of red wine on his belt.
A symbol something like this ( Not pixels tho ) somewhere.
I don't have much care for pose, but maybe something that looks deep and thoughtful? I know that's not helpful, but I have no idea what I even want with it. It's up to you.

Normal default style works.

Many thanks in advance!

I'll change my Request
Request style 2 please.
I'm sure you're familiar with my OC Luscious, If not.
eh.jpg.jpg

OArD5Zjl.jpg

Can you have him "Waterbending" with one Eye glowing Cyan?
Thanks in advanced!

Last edited:
-
Haven't dropped by in awhile, but damn, that's a lot of requesters to go through. Work smartly and with care, miss Door, and don't get yourself in a jam.

Hoo boy, i'm finally here.

Anyways, I would like to change my request to the current version of my Character Malcolm with an Electrosphere launcher in Normal art style.

9c15ae4145d05016be8c98b5c74b8bfe.png

Okay, so for the specific bits of the picture, I guess make the armor look like it was personalized specifically for my character, like the armor on his left arm has a bunch of rockets going down it, and a canteen along the waist. I dunno. I guess just have some stuff that would look like it would go on a bounty hunter's armor. And for the background... How about a Vortex moon.

Thanks in advance Hello!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom