1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
?

What do you guys want to see?

1. Comics

21.6%
  2. Speedart videos

3.9%
  3. More art

74.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Aurora3500
Reason: Locked at the Thread Creator's Request
Lock date: 22:03 12-11-2016
  1. Akrasia

Akrasia Golem

Alright, cool. I love your lenny signature by the way.

Vivian likes this.
  2. Treesmasher

Treesmasher Golem

Is this still happening?

3. Vivian

Vivian Cultist

Wat

4. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

I assume requests...but I've honestly no idea :/

5. Treesmasher

Treesmasher Golem

What I mean I figured would be obvious based on what this thread is about >.> Are you still planning on drawing for people

6. excession

excession The Destroyer

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. You have some amazing art here! I can't wait for requests to open.

Excession's badge of approval.png

Vivian and Dire Sigma like this.
  7. TheG434

TheG434 Terrarian

Hello, Hello!
    It says traditional art is open for requests, So I would like to request a mage in Spectre armor (hood)
    Holding a Blizzard staff preferably.

Vivian likes this.
  8. Bezixx

Bezixx The Destroyer

Seems like there's one traditional art slot left so I'd like to request a warrior in spectre hood with winter cape dyed to silver color, frost breastplate and greaves dyed to black. Holding Influx Weaver in right hand and Terra Blade in the left. This is how my OC ( currently only in my head ) would look in Terraria.

Vivian likes this.
  9. Vivian

Vivian Cultist

Since I don't want the reply section of this thread to be barricaded with requests, I'll just put some artstuffs here so it won't be so barren. Some of you have already seen these on my profile, but oh well, I'M PUTTIN' EM HERE TOO

My brother and I have been working on a semi-project just for fun, we're painting all the Terraria spell books! we currently have 5 done so far (Water Bolt, Book of Skulls, Demon Scythe, Spell Tome, and Cursed Flames).
    [​IMG](cursed flames aren't shown in photo.)

I've also become a really big fan of this game called Entwined, so I drew something for them :D
    [​IMG]

Also, free photo of my art wall just cause :p
    [​IMG]
    Any opinions? Questions? Concerns?

10. excession

excession The Destroyer

Awesome!

I love the art wall (why am I not up there? XD) Also the entwined art is epic. I love how different the art style is.

I also really like the drawing of Dameon and the girl on his right. How you made the colored outline is really cool.

Vivian likes this.
  11. Bezixx

Bezixx The Destroyer

Day 4013, still can't see requested arts from "Hello"... jk

These are some nice pieces of art, seen those on your profile, except for the books. The wall looks cute :dryadsmile:!

Vivian likes this.
  12. Akrasia

Akrasia Golem

Yep, the spellbooks are cool and the colors in the Entwined fanart are awesome. I also like the picture of the silhouettes running with the moon in the background

Vivian likes this.
  13. Pixel

Pixel Terrarian

Are you ever going to get to this, @Hello the Terrarian ? It's on the front page.

Vivian likes this.
  14. Treesmasher

Treesmasher Golem

I, though it does sound pushy, would also like to know if you plan on getting to this.

Vivian likes this.
  15. Vivian

Vivian Cultist

Oh, I must've skipped that, sorry. I'll put you on the list now. P.S. have ya got any reference photos?
    Sketch is currently in progress.
    Thank you!

Teal, Bezixx, Treesmasher and 2 others like this.
  16. Pixel

Pixel Terrarian

Yeah, you can give him some armour if you'd like.

[​IMG]

Vivian likes this.
  17. Vivian

Vivian Cultist

Frous, Akrasia, Dg-vr and 8 others like this.
  18. TheG434

TheG434 Terrarian

I'm popular enough to be in your school doodles?! I feel good inside, Thank you!

Akrasia and Vivian like this.
  19. zeskorion

zeskorion Skeletron

I read that wrong at first

Vivian likes this.
  20. Bezixx

Bezixx The Destroyer

I think she considered you "awesome" or something like this. Not for me to judge, though.

Vivian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.